+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Worst / Most Hated BB Houseguest of All Tme?

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Worst / Most Hated BB Houseguest of All Tme?

With all the controversy surrounding Aaryn, does this rank her as the worst and/or most hated Big Brother contestant of all time?

I think it's pretty safe to say that overall as far as the rest of the country goes, she's viewed as the most hated since her bigotry has been exposed on the TV episodes as well as in the mainstream media.

But what do you all think? Do you hate her the most?

Some of the other "most hated" HGs through the years include:

Chima (11)
    Natalie (11)
    Boogie (2, 7, 14)
    Evel Dick (8)
    Maggie (6)
    Adam (9)
    Matt (9)
    Ronnie (11)
    Eric (Cappy) (6)
    Alison (4)
    Robert (4)
    Jerry (10)

Any others? How does Aaryn fit in with this group?

Check out the Previous Houseguest Reference Thread if you need to refresh your memories:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...l-seasons.html
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

Re: Worst / Most Hated BB Houseguest of All Tme?

I take the ignorance towards race really seriously, and so it's hard for me to get past that and compare her to someone who I just found incredibly annoying (Natalie, Maggie) or someone I thought had an enormous ego and sucked at the game (Ronnie). I think the closest to her is Dick. It's something you've heard from people over and over, but the way he treats people disgusts me. It's only compounded by the fact that he was assisted through the game for the sake of story line. I'm not watching this show for YOUR story. If I wanted to be fed a story I'd watch one of the dramas CBS has to offer. We make our own stories with BB. That's part of the charm of the show.
    Shoepie and TheIrishEyes like this.

I hated the way Boogie played Erika. It was just unnecessarily cruel. I think that speaks volumes to his true character, even though he of course would say it was all about the game. But Aaryn? She is just a pure mean, hateful, spiteful, bigoted, entitled b*tch. None of that has to do with game. In fact, the only time she comes off as remotely tolerable is when she is playing the game, and being in her own words "fake" and acting decently towards those she so obviously feels are beneath her. I agree with MikeGH - Natalie, Maggie, Chima....annoying? Yes. Horrible to genuinely nice people? Yes. But racist scumbags who also talked sh*t about people who were in their own alliance and would not have thought twice about moving in on their supposed friend's "blowmance"? Uh uh. Aaryn takes the cake not only as most hated BB HG, but most hated reality show contestant ever. IMHO of course
    Last edited by Katydyd; 07-13-2013 at 06:08 PM.
    Shoepie and daisypryde like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Yeah, I have to put Aaryn up there at the top of my list as well.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

There have been several that disgusted me, but I'm appalled at the racism of Aaryn and GinaMarie.

Great debate to be had here.

I've never heard anything *good* about Maggie...so I guess she's up there. But to my memory, without factoring in the entertainment value of some of his actions, the only one on that list with a resume of nastiness similar to Aaryn's so far is Evel Dick.

And he had just as many fans as he did detractors, and I don't know ANYBODY that likes Aaryn.

So she's definitely somewhere in the top 2.

You know, I kinda like Dick on the show, but he has shown himself to be just as disgusting and nasty in real life. My worst 3 are Aaryn, Boogie and Dick.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Well, now, Aaryn and GM. But that's maybe because I've actually been watching some of the feeds, unlike other seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by smartguy24 View Post
    But to my memory, without factoring in the entertainment value of some of his actions, the only one on that list with a resume of nastiness similar to Aaryn's so far is Evel Dick. And he had just as many fans as he did detractors, and I don't know ANYBODY that likes Aaryn
    Good point there. Also, I don't recall the blatant racism and bigotry with ED either. But as for no one liking Aaryn....c'mon now. I bet she's become the pin-up girl for Klansmen everywhere
    GabbyG likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I never thought I'd say this, but, Aaryn has actually managed to surpass Booger as the most vile, disgusting, puke inducing hamster ever!!! The person she reminds me of the most is not another BB contestant but, rather a former Survivor...despicable Colton. Both seem to feel entitled and unaware of how their actions inpact others and how they will be coming across to millions of people watching them on TV.
    polarpi, Shoepie and GabbyG like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast