+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 34 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: 6/30 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

6/30 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's live feeds.

Please only use this thread to discuss what is happening on the feeds today, and not as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day, please use the appropriate day's thread, or the BB15 Strategy thread to discuss game moves in greater depth. or any of the houseguests' bio threads if you have news about them from outside the house.

The BB15 Strategy thread can be found here.

Day 10

Events likely to happen today:
    • No house events, competitions, but things may heat up even more after "Hat-Gate" last night and now that Kaitlin has been clued in that the plan is to save Elissa

Miss what happened yesterday? Check out our "Bulletcap" thread listing all the events from each day, as well as a return of the ALLIANCE WHEEL by MFWalkoff!
    Last edited by TheIrishEyes; 06-30-2013 at 12:15 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: 6/30 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

All HG still sleeping. Someone not very comfortable in the Have Not room (Elissa?).

Just wanted to add... that Moving Company alliance scares me. I know its early, but Id like to see that broken up. I cannot wait an entire year for Big Brother only to be forced to sit through another Brigade.
    Punkin, Coco46 and debcat like this.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

looks like it's a 9 am wakey wakey call
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Just wanted to add... that Moving Company alliance scares me. I know its early, but Id like to see that broken up. I cannot wait an entire year for Big Brother only to be forced to sit through another Brigade.
    Which one of them suggested/started this alliance?

There are 5 (OR 6?) core members .. but who is driving the moving truck seriously, who is making the decisions?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Which one of them suggested/started this alliance?

There are 5 (OR 6?) core members .. but who is driving the moving truck seriously, who is making the decisions?
    From what I saw on the first night in the house, looked like Jeremy spoke with Howard and Spencer in a room. McCrae walked in and they stopped talking. I am figuring they decided to bring in Nick and McCrae from that fold (maybe after McCrae won HOH?).

No feeds this year, so can only speculate, but the original contact appeared to be the 3 mentioned above.
    Uncle David likes this.

Although it might not be as "attractive" or "drama filled" with an older group, would LOVE to see an all over-30 cast one season. I think that there would be a lot more strategy. Then again, it could be a very boring season, too. Either way, would love for AG to give it a try.
    andee, tapper01, Coco46 and 1 others like this.

really didn't want to start my day with a Jeremy/Kaitlin snugglefest
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

I've grown to like these early morning chats between Elissa and Helen. A fresh spot of maturity that's much needed in this house.
    ko_vixen, pberry29, Mari79 and 1 others like this.

Helen preparing Elissa for competitions - saying she should always go with her gut reaction answer and not try to overthink things

Andy and Judd outside talking about the hat drama and how ridiculous Aaryn is

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 34 1234567891011 ... LastLast