+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: 6/30 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 6/30 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Listening to Nick and Gina talk about the weather...fyi it is 106 here currently and normally it is about 10-15 degrees cooler at the BB house than my house. So, slightly cooler than yesterday --- but not really by much.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    Listening to Nick and Gina talk about the weather...fyi it is 106 here currently and normally it is about 10-15 degrees cooler at the BB house than my house. So, slightly cooler than yesterday --- but not really by much.
    So it is probably stll in the 90's at the BB house.

As for you ... stay indoors and hydrate. ... by the way the weather gurus are saying not to hydrate with coffee or alcohol ... sorry!
    beerbelly likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Yeah, I just check San Fernando, CA weather and you are right. It's so good to live near the coast. LOL
    Punkin likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Fyi - I have been watching a lot hair styling, talk of sleep and people saying Gina deserves guys who treat her better. Trying to see if any of the feeds have something interesting.

They are going to try and make a slip and slide outside.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

uhh, Howard's lifting weights on Camera 4.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Yeah, I just check San Fernando, CA weather and you are right. It's so good to live near the coast. LOL
    Wind isn't from the ocean, it is from the desert with gusts to 19 MPH. Fire danger in the eastern counties is extreme. Sorry, I keep tabs on my weather, but I do get confused.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    uhh, Howard's lifting weights on Camera 4.
    I have been drooling and capping. Did you see Jeremy trying to lift the same weights and the look on his face? Spencer said that Howard must be a bone crusher in bed. I think Jeremy said he's a jack hammer. Jeremy said if he looked like Howard he would never put a shirt on and that Howard is so discouraging, looks wise, that its stupid.
    -Bono

people saying Gina deserves guys who treat her better..
    Maybe Gina needs to stop acting and talking like a guy. She reminds me of someone I used to hang with who acted that way. And the men would make "fun" of her. When she would walk away saying she had to go "take a p#*s" they would mutter that they wondered if she stood while she did.

I don't get why she does this. Scary.
    Last edited by echo226; 06-30-2013 at 04:01 PM.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Gina just said "ax" instead of "ask" in front of Aaryn. But I guess it's ok. Aaryn only makes fun of Candice for saying that. Hypocrite, much?
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

GinaMarie wants to call a house meeting about how people need to do a better job cleaning up after themselves

+ Reply to Thread