+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: 6/30 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 6/30 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Andy, Spencer, and David talking about season 9. Andy says it was the worst because most of the cast was unlikeable.

David said wait was that the one with Crazy James? I kinda thought that season was awesome.

Of. Course.
    Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide

They are speculating that the backyard is on lockdown because they are going to have another have/ have not competition.

They are talking about season 9 and Andy said that whole cast of season 9 was unlikeable but David liked that season.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Yeah, I don't really mind David that much....I think he's just guilty by association at this point. I think he got mixed up with the wrong crew.
    he's okay in conversations like this. It's when he gets with the "macho guys" that he devolves to their level
    JustJuls likes this.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Aaryn walks through the living room past Howard ....he didn't say anything and she snaps "WHAT?" All bitchy.

What is WRONG with her?
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

kind of an unusual indoor lockdown for a Sunday. All I can think is there's something outside that production is needing to fix or clean up ??

Aaryn walks through the living room past Howard ....he didn't say anything and she snaps "WHAT?" All bitchy.

What is WRONG with her?
    Oooh...will hat gate continue? Oh joy!
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    kind of an unusual indoor lockdown for a Sunday. All I can think is there's something outside that production is needing to fix or clean up ??
    Right.

The houseguests are under the assumption that they will be having a have not comp today because its been a week since the last one. The poor have nots are in for a bad surprise. Unless they've changed it this year....but usually the first week have nots are extra long.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Andy says how his dad is really conservative

David seems surprised, and asks what his reaction was when Andy came out to him

Andy says that he was outed by a family friend at age 22

David says wow, that was only 4 years ago

Andy says that before he came on this show his dad told him how proud he is of him

This is a good conversation if anyone is missing it and wants to check it out on flashback. Cameras 1/2, starts around 11:20 am or so probably
    Is there any way some of these "flashbacks" are on YouTube or elsewhere?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Right.

The houseguests are under the assumption that they will be having a have not comp today because its been a week since the last one. The poor have nots are in for a bad surprise. Unless they've changed it this year....but usually the first week have nots are extra long.
    which this group of HNs doesn't really know since they aren't feed watchers.

Haven't they done something before though where they lifted the food restriction earlier? It still went longer than a week but I'm thinking in the past they were able to eat like on Tuesday or Wednesday instead of having to wait till Thur/Fri. BUt I'm also getting old and my memory stinks.

Regarding the live feeds - I heard Judd say he has never watched the U.S. feeds, but he watched the Canadian ones this year

They said a minute or so ago that they were told they were going to be practicing something for a comp in the backyard, or that is what I heard. Do they normally practice for a comp this early?
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread