+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: 6/30 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 6/30 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Listening to Andy and David chat about food places they like to eat at & different food chains. They talked about Julie staying for the first 20 mins of HOH comp and left. They are talking about what they miss most from home outside friends and families.

Andy does Improv with a group - now that I would like to see.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Eric?
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Eric?
    I meant David...changed it...thanks for catching that
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Andy says how his dad is really conservative

David seems surprised, and asks what his reaction was when Andy came out to him

Andy says that he was outed by a family friend at age 22

David says wow, that was only 4 years ago

Andy says that before he came on this show his dad told him how proud he is of him

This is a good conversation if anyone is missing it and wants to check it out on flashback. Cameras 1/2, starts around 11:20 am or so probably
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Andy's good.

Telling David about how he's not aligned with Elissa, but he's not going to ignore her

David says yeah, that's what people were upset about last night

I do wish David could stay and Jeremy was going instead
    andee, kelly54 and Coco46 like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Andy just told his coming out story. He says he is the opposite of his Dad who is conservative and he likes to hunt. His Mom is quirky like him. Andy said he was outed by his neighbors and his Mom called him to ask him if had something to tell her and he told her he was gay. He told his Dad shortly after and they are both super supportive of him. His parents sound cool.

Andy said that it people saw him crying last night he is worried that would be thinking there goes the gay guy crying on the feeds. Andy is covering his Elissa tracks.
    -Bono

Well, I've discovered the secret to enjoyable feeds is to stick to wherever Andy and/or Judd is

Side note - there's golf on CBS all afternoon so there's a good chance the TV show will be delayed on the east coast. Adjust your DVR accordingly
    JLuvs and lilcountriegal like this.

Andy and Spencer talking about growing and trimming beards. Quite a funny little chat.
    -Bono

Now that I been able to watch the feeds at home I have to say that the quality this year is amazing. And the sound is really good. In previous years I had to have speakers hooked up to my laptop to hear them but this year they are really good!
    andee likes this.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Yeah, I don't really mind David that much....I think he's just guilty by association at this point. I think he got mixed up with the wrong crew.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread