+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: 6/30 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 6/30 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

McCrae says he refuses to even taste the special food that people make for the have-nots

Andy says, we notice that
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

now they're plotting the whole thing for an HOH comp if they should all go with "True, B, or step down" etc

Judd: "I'm gonna get confused"
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Amanda warning everyone to be careful WHERE they talk. Stay behind closed doors and whisper. Everywhere else, even if you think you're alone, there are mirrors so people can still see

they talk about wanting to test the doors to see how loud they can talk and be safe

Judd speaks up and says they have to be careful outside too, because last night GinaMarie was across the yard trying to listen to Andy and Spencer over on the couch

Amanda saying she doesn't think there's even been an alliance this big before

McCrae starts to say something about season 10 and we get fishes

fishies are REALLY bad this morning

Amanda says she needs to start spending more time with the girls

Amanda says how mean and nasty Kaitlin got last night

Meanwhile, Elissa has been hanging out in the kitchen talking with David and Howard.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Spencer filling David in about hatgate. Aaryn filled in David. Spencer doesn't think the hat thing was malicious. Candice doesn't have a lot of supporters right now. When Candice pulled the hat out from behind her, it was kind of squashed and she put it on, but it wasn't malicious. She didn't sit on it.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

He also tells David that the jury is out on Andy as he flip flops. He is nice dude...but.

McCrae says he's worried now about Candice since the vote will rest on her (good job acting by him since he knows he has Nick)

Judd says GM will be so mad at him for voting to evict David

so much of this game talk is pointless to listen to right now since everyone outside the MC is clueless about what's really happening

+ Reply to Thread