+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: 6/30 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 6/30 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Howard and Jeremy were having a whispered strategy talk on Cam 3, but I only caught the last 30 seconds of it so I don't know how long it was going on.

With that folks... I am SO off to bed. I sure to see my first life fight with lots of hand clapping, screaming, swearing finger waving and crying and it was a doozy.

Everyone is now just waiting for BB to call them into the diary room so I hope you haven't missed much with my wacky internet connection tonight/this morning.
    Sticker likes this.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

watched it all on flashback.

great moment from my boy Judd, around 4 am he's outside with Howard and Andy, talking about Aaryn. He says, "that girl needs an exorcism. If I get HOH I'm asking for holy water to throw on her"

JustJuls, ilja, Sticker and 1 others like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Watching Flashback.

Wow. Jeremy is absolutely disgusting. He may be my all time hated player ever. Vile.
    Sticker likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    Howard and Jeremy were having a whispered strategy talk on Cam 3, but I only caught the last 30 seconds of it so I don't know how long it was going on.

With that folks... I am SO off to bed. I sure to see my first life fight with lots of hand clapping, screaming, swearing finger waving and crying and it was a doozy.

Everyone is now just waiting for BB to call them into the diary room so I hope you haven't missed much with my wacky internet connection tonight/this morning.
    Thanks Jluvs and others for all the updates about the fighting. We finally got some pretty good excitement from the group. It was bound to happen.

Now that they broke the ice, we should expect to see much quicker confrontations. The BB season has officially begun.
    Last edited by Sticker; 07-01-2013 at 04:34 PM.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I wonder if Aaryn is as upset at Jeremy for making Helen cry like she was upset at Elissa?
    Sticker likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread