+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: 6/30 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 6/30 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Kaitlin is wearing Candice shoes...and Aaryn is saying they are stripper shoes and now Aaryn is saying the DR is on their d**k with Elissa and I'm sick of it...I think I might switch feeds yo.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    I was listening to David and Andy talk and Aaryn showed up so Andy left...curse you Aaryn.

She really rubs me the wrong way. David asks her if she is mad at him when she walked in, like almost expecting her to be mad at him since she is always mad at him for one thing or another. That is 1 crazy relationship those 2. Kind of makes me want to puke.

Changed to listen to Spencer, Nick and McCrae talk strategy and how they are going to put the blame game on everyone after the vote. They want Elissa and Helen up next week. None of them want to get on the block or be pawns. Spencer said that the good thing about keeping Elissa is if she keeps getting the MVP Spencer and McCrae have good relationships with Elissa and control her and Elissa can have the blood on her hands. Amanda shows up and they stop talking game.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Now Nick, Amanda, Andy, Spencer & McCrae are throwing the green bean bag thing around the room doing sexual words abc...
    JohnnyK likes this.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    Changed to listen to Spencer, Nick and McCrae talk strategy and how they are going to put the blame game on everyone after the vote. They want Elissa and Helen up next week. None of them want to get on the block or be pawns. Spencer said that the good thing about keeping Elissa is if she keeps getting the MVP Spencer and McCrae have good relationships with Elissa and control her and Elissa can have the blood on her hands. Amanda shows up and they stop talking game.
    Re BBM
    Yeah, when Amanda walked in, that was kind of a close call since the Moving Company was talking and Nick was in there with McCrae. They played it well, but sooner or later Amanda may catch on that there is another alliance going on with McCrae.

There are so many different alliances, things are bound to explode about them.

Jeremy and Howard are talking strategy are talking about MVP and how Elissa will always win. Howard says he is wary of McCrae but he will always stick with his original alliance. They are talking about Amanda. Howard said after vote they need to law low and let everything blow up and then put two up from their side. Howard wants Jeremy to HOH and is fine with him putting up Elissa and getting her out. Jeremy wants him, Howard and Spencer to be the top 3.
    -Bono

Jeremy says that none of MC should be on the block until the final 5. He is so delusional. Howard said that all the Jeremy doesn't control, Elissa, Andy, Candice, Helen and ?, he and Spencer have control over. Jeremy says one of the MC will win the whole thing. Whoever is voted out will campaign for others in the Jury House.
    -Bono

I am listening to David and Aaryn and it is the SAME conversation. Aaryn is whining about being bored and not liking anyone, how she just wants to cry. I can't WAIT to see her face when David leaves. She is complaining about her birth control schedule and that all the girls are on their periods right now and she says it is all the girls fault.
    -Bono

Nick and Spencer are catching up in the hammock and Spencer is concerned about McCrae. Nicks order for going home: D, A, E ,H - I am assuming that is David, Andy, Elissa and then Helen. Spencer doesn't care who goes up and who goes home as long as it is not MC. Spencer lets Nick know that Gina is watching everything where Nick is going 24/7. Nick says she is show controllable. Spencer thinks it will be easier for the MC to meet after everything goes crazy after the elimination.
    -Bono

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I tune in to see that dbag Jeremy saying "Elissa's husband, if you're watching, divorce that trick."

He also says that she needs to get a new doctor.

+ Reply to Thread