+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: 6/30 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 6/30 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

McCrae keeps reminding Amanda to not talk about DR sessions or Production. I am so surprised BB has not told them over the speaker as Amanda keeps slipping up about it. Skippy must not be on the ball tonight.

Elissa, Candice and Kaitlin are chatting. Kaitlin wants to live it up in Vegas. Candice wants to get married and have babies and Elissa said she is not afraid to be alone but she is obsessed with her husband. Elissa and Kaitlin are talking about places to go in Vegas.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Jeremy says that if he is HOH he wants to put Elissa up and get her out, said this Spencer, he said he would put Helen, Andy or Amanda up beside her.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I'll be back on later.

Between my bad ears and the bad sound on my computer, I'm having a very hard time understanding what they are all saying. It is frustrating. I think, from now on, I'll just post where they are and who is present. ARGHH.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Spencer thinks he can control Elissa's MVP voting. OK Spencer, you are the almighty.

The Moving Company is showing signs of weakness. Spencer and Jeremy upset with McCrae and think he is not sincere with the alliance. Jeremy tells Spencer he needs to haul his butt in the Laundry room and give him the riot act about staying with the group or he is out.
    lilcountriegal likes this.

Spencer and Jeremy were saying that McCrae is not getting enough heat for sleeping with Amanda in the bedroom. Jeremy said that he told McCrae that he told McCrae that if he is closer to Amanda the MC is going to send him home. Jeremy thinks he controls the votes of 9 people in the house - everyone but Elissa, Andy, Helen and I missed the other two. Spencer says he won't let anyone get Jeremy get out the house, just like is protecting his own game. They are taking a lot about distrust of Amanda. Spencer and Howard don't believe Nick has any numbers outside the MC.
    -Bono

Have nots are off slop at midnight according to Judd.

Kaitlin was bitching to Jeremy prior to his Judd's arrival at the bit**** Elissa and Candice invading her personal space and her, I'm assuming Candice, big eyes judging her.
    -Bono

I may be totally off base here, but I would not be surprised if we find out that one or more of these "showmances" were a couple before they got in the house. It just seems real strange to me how they hooked up so fast and they seem like they have been together much longer than a few days.

I was listening to David and Andy talk and Aaryn showed up so Andy left...curse you Aaryn.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread