+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: 6/30 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 6/30 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Kaitlin says she wants to get out of the house and socialize with f***ing real people & and David says we don't count. She replied I am not talking about you I am talking about the f***ers in the house. Le sigh.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Jeremy's church?
    Shirt...that was a nice auto-correct from my computer. Thanks for catching that.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Amanda shaving McCrays sideburns and chin too now. I think he wants to go clean shaven now it seems. Electric razor is real dull and she is grinding it off. LOL

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    Watching the foursome: Kaitlin, Jeremy, Aaryn and Eric play pool. They said that Eric acts older than he actually is because he is quiet - other than that it has been mostly swearing and singing so far.
    Who is Eric??

I think Spencer is saying that GinaMarie (?) knows the details of the plan and to not tell Candice. Amanda says she knows a few things. It's hard to hear, so I may have this wrong. Amanda tells him she thinks GM was trying to draw him out. Spencer wonders why she was privy to the information.

Then again he may have been talking about Candice all along.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Kaitlin is taking about this music video that she helped make for her ex boyfriends band in which she is dancing on the bar and doing other assorted inappropriate things. She was in various levels of undress in the video. She said that she was grateful that at least she was making out with girls, like other girls in the video. She claims that the song was played on the local radio station. Kaitlin says she has sex with only two people in the last seven year. Jeremy said there might be a third and she said nope.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I think Spencer is saying that GinaMarie (?) knows the details of the plan and to not tell Candice. Amanda says she knows a few things. It's hard to hear, so I may have this wrong. Amanda tells him she thinks GM was trying to draw him out. Spencer wonders why she was privy to the information.

Then again he may have been talking about Candice all along.
    I think they are talking about Elissa.

Quote Originally Posted by EllaMinnowPea View Post
    Who is Eric??
    David - for someone reason in my head I keep calling him Eric and then I type it and don't catch myself. Why I call him Eric I am not sure.
    ilja likes this.
    -Bono

Katilin is talking to Jessie about a guy that she has a crush on that lives Vegas. She is planning on moving to Vegas and hitting that. She can't wait to add him to her list. She said he doesn't even know in the BB house.
    -Bono

After a long discussion, Amanda and Andy decide Elissa is shady because she won't say what anniversary she is celebrating. Then Amanda puts down the mean girls...there is only one bitch in the house.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread