+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: 6/30 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: 6/30 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

A pool game is starting with Howard, Helen, Jeremy, and David. Looks like it's two vs two but idk who's with who.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I wish they had the camera view right above the table
    Sticker likes this.

Seriously, I went to buy the feeds before the premiere but something told me to hold up. Now after two episodes and reading these threads I can't bring myself to do it. All but a tiny handful of these people seem utterly vile. Like, approaching some BB9 here.
    Lolli likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Aaryn looking into the camera asking America to please vote for her for MVP
    I hope enough of her conceiptedness showed through on the show for America to give her the proverbial middle finger and definitely NOT vote for her for MVP ever. Mainly because she had the audacity to beg for it like she just did.

Also, If I am not mistaken, I could have sworn that earlier on the BB TV show, I heard her in the bathroom hinting that she wanted MVP.

Why do i get the feeling she was fed with a silver spoon all her life.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGH View Post
    Seriously, I went to buy the feeds before the premiere but something told me to hold up. Now after two episodes and reading these threads I can't bring myself to do it. All but a tiny handful of these people seem utterly vile. Like, approaching some BB9 here.
    Im holding out hopes that by the time the easy pickings are all kicked out, things will settle down into a more mature battle.
    Snapit and Lolli like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Yeah?
    Yes, usually. Mostly when the HG's start talking about people that haven't signed releases, start singing, they are talking about production or BB is talking to them and stuff like that. Other times, there doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to it though.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGH View Post
    I was going to get them this week, but I too am rethinking it after reading about this bunch. We'll see how bored I get after the 4th

Who are Amanda, Andy and Jessie talking about?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    Sorry OT, but need to mention because its timely. Right after Big Brother tonight, CBS is carrying the Pilot show of a new 13 part miniseries show called "Under the Dome". It is Sci-Fi about a town that gets surrounded by an invisible dome where nobody can get out of the town. Looks really good so far if people like that kind of sci fi stuff.
    Not SO off topic--after all, what is BB but Under the Dome without the science fiction? FYI, what they are showing tonight is a rerun of the first episode, worth it for the special effects in the first 20 min. or so alone! Monday is episode 2.
    Sticker likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by robmom59 View Post
    is there anywhere I can watch season one? this is the only season of bb that I didn't watch.
    It was actually one of my favorite seasons, because the people were nice for the most part, and voted out the not compatible people right away. They developed a kind of family vibe. And no one cursed, etc., at least that we knew about. It's hard to find though, because there was a different production company than all the other seasons or something. I guess I'd just try Google and see what you get.

Right I am back in after the recharge and watching McCrae, Amanda, Spencer and Candice the HOH room. Amanda and McRae were talking about Andy having the best social game, someone else said that, Amanda thinks that is a good thing and McCrae disagrees. The other came, so they are talking about naps, laundry and food. They want to have the have nots off not be on slop. Andy just joined them.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread