+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: 6/30 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 6/30 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Andy: "it's so ridiculous. Like somebody would just be running around sitting on hats"

Judd: "yeah, what a villain"

kelly54 likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

(I'm watching this morning's BBAD) I get the decided impression Amanda believes she is running the show.

From my vantage point I see her talking incessantly. While she is talking, someone else puts forth an idea. She hears it out of the corner of her ear. Then, she repeats it as if it was her idea.

I'd say she was a prime target for early removal, but in an environment this 'target rich' it's had to say who's next.
    Punkin and scoot13 like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

today is Elissa's 9th anniversary

Judd and Helen give her husband a shout out and Judd gives Elissa a hug
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

It is Elissa's 9th wedding anniversary.

I had seen Elissa Wedding site before but I went back now because I was pretty sure that I heard pre-show is that she was a newlywed, on that site there wedding date is set on 30 June 2012 (so its her wedding anniversary just not her 9th but her 1st). Why would she be lying about how long she is married...

Judd, Howard, and Andy outside talking about the girls in the house

Judd thinks Kaitlin is the hottest girl he's seen in a while. howard agrees, and says her personality makes her even more attractive.

Then they say Jessie is hot too but Howard thinks she's sometimes too spacey

Then they start talking about hatgate again and Judd resurrects his "what a villain" line

They think it's ridiculous, there's no way she did it on purpose, that Candice is very kind hearted

Howard said he started to tell her to stop cooking for everyone, but didn't

Quote Originally Posted by NikiNL View Post
    I had seen Elissa Wedding site before but I went back now because I was pretty sure that I heard pre-show is that she was a newlywed, on that site there wedding date is set on 30 June 2012 (so its her wedding anniversary just not her 9th but her 1st). Why would she be lying about how long she is married...
    Hmm. Well, her son is 8 so maybe that's why

or maybe she was confused and meant they'd been together 9 years

after all, she couldn't remember how old her son was when he started walking

Judd / Andy / Howard talking about hoping their have-not status ends today

Judd said he's gotten used to the beds, they're not that bad

Howard said, oh I don't know about that, I got into an argument with my bed last night

Andy pipes in "did she sit on your hat?"

Howard goes on for a bit talking about the fight with his bed and how he was like, "baby, did I do something wrong? Why are you mad at me?"
    lilcountriegal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NikiNL View Post
    Yeah, I remember Rachel saying her parent had 2 weddings to pay for in less than a year...

Judd is so sweet. They're talking about who should be have nots this week. Judd said if they get to pick he hopes they can pick only 4 instead of 5. ANd how he really doesn't want anyone to be a have not.

Then says he hopes Helen can get HOH so she can get a letter from her kids
    ko_vixen and ilja like this.

+ Reply to Thread