+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: 6/30 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 6/30 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Gina just said "ax" instead of "ask" in front of Aaryn. But I guess it's ok. Aaryn only makes fun of Candice for saying that. Hypocrite, much?
    Aaryn has made a number of racist or racially motivated comments.

I wish she would try one on Howard and he gave her some retaliatory ... counseling.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I can't stand Amanda and it seems like any time I see her she is in the HOH bed. She is not the only one that I feel this way about. I just started watching today's episode so behind all of you, but there she was in her usual place. I am still very confused how McCrea, Andy, Judd and Spencer really feels about her. Hope this was the right place to put this as this is my first BB season posting here, and still trying to figure out where to put things. I agree with those that have said they wouldn't mind seeing David be able to stay. So wish he had not gotten tied up with Aaryn. That was definitely his downfall IMO. Oh well looks like he doesn't have a chance. Would rather have Aaryn be leaving and she is so different from what I originally thought she may be like.

Just want to thank all of you for providing all the highlights of what is going on and the things I am NOT interested in watching and the things I would be interested in. All of your hard work and time is very much appreciated by me.

Now I need to go watch some of the better conversations Irish mentioned earlier in this thread. Thank you Irish.
    Last edited by Jaceegirl; 06-30-2013 at 05:32 PM.
    TheIrishEyes likes this.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Kaitlin is telling Andy and Nick that she isn't a super sexual person and that nothing is going on with her and Jeremy "I like being held....and that's all that's going on."

okie dokie.
    Mari79 and lilcountriegal like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Nick and Andy are so funny right now. THIS is why I love the feeds.
    JustJuls likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I'm really enjoying Nick and Andy's banter back and forth. Thank goodness for a couple of likeable people in here. whew.
    Mari79 and TheIrishEyes like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

yeah really. if the feeds get glued on the mean girls later today, anybody that wants comedy relief, just flash back to cams 1/2 starting around 1:15 or so for the "Nick and Andy Show"

I just wish Judd would wake up and join them. The Andy & Judd show this morning was a riot.
    JustJuls likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Everybody is complaining about that nobody is cleaning there dishes but there all saying they always do there own dishes so who are the people that are leaving them, or are they kind of complaining about themselves...

Having a hard time watching feeds this year. Do not like most of the HG's at all, having been keeping up though posts.
    andee likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    Having a hard time watching feeds this year. Do not like most of the HG's at all, having been keeping up though posts.
    turn them on now to watch Nick and Andy. They're funny.

boo. of course Kaitlin ruins it for us - starts telling us a story about some bar and people who didn't sign releases so we get sent out to Aaryn at the pool. Blech.

+ Reply to Thread