+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 79 FirstFirst ... 195960616263646566676869707172737475767778 ... LastLast
Like Tree943Likes

Thread: BB15 Tweets / Media

Re: BB15 Tweets / Media

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Scroll down under Andy's interview and a post has a link to another site in it that show a fake conversation between Andy and Spencer that was particularly odd and bad at the same time.

Under GM's interview there is a video. A montage of her behavior that I had not seen.
    I wish my curiosity didn't get the best of me, but it did...and that was one of the most vile things I've read all season, and there was a lot to choose from unfortunately. Truly disgusting and not funny. Not funny at all. Your mind has to be really sick to make up fake conversations like that, especially (or maybe because of) knowing you're being taped. If I was Marilyn I'd run far far away from Spencer! GM already said she is who she is and I believe it. Andy is a disgraceful person, no doubt in my mind he's really like this out of the house too. This type of talk cannot be waived away with the excuse it was boring in the house. They could have had any numerous fun conversations instead of filth like that.

Andy can apologize a million times to Elissa and I'd never believe he was sincere. I really hope Elissa gets wind of this and all the other mean stuff they said about her. I don't like what they said about Amanda either. I don't have to like Amanda but I wouldn't speak about her that way, ever.
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 09-19-2013 at 06:45 PM.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    I wish my curiosity didn't get the best of me, but it did...and that was one of the most vile things I've read all season, and there was a lot to choose from unfortunately. Truly disgusting and not funny. Not funny at all. Your mind has to be really sick to make up fake conversations like that, especially (or maybe because of) knowing you're being taped. If I was Marilyn I'd run far far away from Spencer! GM already said she is who she is and I believe it. Andy is a disgraceful person, no doubt in my mind he's really like this out of the house too. This type of talk cannot be waived away with the excuse it was boring in the house. They could have had any numerous fun conversations instead of filth like that.

Andy can apologize a million times to Elissa and I'd never believe he was sincere. I really hope Elissa gets wind of this and all the other mean stuff they said about her. I don't like what they said about Amanda either. I don't have to like Amanda but I wouldn't speak about her that way, ever.
    These pigs couldn't even play a card game that didn't have a profanity (Bulls**t) in it!
    Sticker likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Shoepie, yes, I had come upon Rob C's podcasts a while back, and did find the recent one with Dan very interesting.

That is a good point about Andy's DR sessions, but hey, that's Andy. Players like Dan and Dr. Will are rare. I agree with Rob anyway
    that Andy is surely in the top 10 BB players, just for his strategy, which they call his social game. To me, social game and strategy can be inter-related, and yet they can exist separately too. I think Andy had both. GM had a strong social game. Both are apart from skill at comps.

I thought Nick and Julie handled the GM/Nick reunion well. Why dwell on it? I'm more interested in whether or not McCrae is going to stay in MN, relocate, or spend some time with Amanda somewhere. They were holding hands throughout part of the show.

I still haven't found Jeff's Backyard interviews, missed them last night, hope they are posted soon.
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

Jeff's iinterviews are not worth the time. He was the last in line to interview. They are lame and just plain bad. No one said anything of interest. So far the best are on ET online. They have more information. Jarret was the first in line to interview them and he spilled that some lost their jobs to the shock of some HGs. Robs will be better tomorrow.
    holly71 and bearwme1 like this.

Really? Last in line, eek. Okay, I'm reading the ET interviews now.

McCrae says he is definitely going to FL for the winter. He had hinted as much on the feeds.

Thanks, Shoepie. Will look for Rob's tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    Shoepie, yes, I had come upon Rob C's podcasts a while back, and did find the recent one with Dan very interesting.

That is a good point about Andy's DR sessions, but hey, that's Andy. Players like Dan and Dr. Will are rare. I agree with Rob anyway
    that Andy is surely in the top 10 BB players, just for his strategy, which they call his social game. To me, social game and strategy can be inter-related, and yet they can exist separately too. I think Andy had both. GM had a strong social game. Both are apart from skill at comps.

I thought Nick and Julie handled the GM/Nick reunion well. Why dwell on it? I'm more interested in whether or not McCrae is going to stay in MN, relocate, or spend some time with Amanda somewhere. They were holding hands throughout part of the show.

I still haven't found Jeff's Backyard interviews, missed them last night, hope they are posted soon.

Try this link:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/video/

There are Full episodes,
    clips, which include Dr Will at the JH
    and then
    the backyard interviews but not ALL of them.
    andee likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

We shall see if he goes to Florida after a stint at home. And he may get back together with his ex. There was talk about that too and she wrote him a letter for his last HOH that he did not share with anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    Really? Last in line, eek. Okay, I'm reading the ET interviews now.

McCrae says he is definitely going to FL for the winter. He had hinted as much on the feeds.

Thanks, Shoepie. Will look for Rob's tomorrow.
    yeah, right

mccrae doesnt even like amander

she was just companionship in the house

since the season started he never initiated anything with her or sweated her, it was more of being trapped in a house with a woman

it was always her latching on to him like a blood sucking mosquito, always her dropping L-bombs, always her with the "where u going", always her bringing up moving to fl nonsense, always her picking at his body, always her monitoring his hygeine, etc etc

after he reacclimates for a week or so they will go back to their own lives
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    I didn't watch. I haven't watched an episode since Judd was evicted ....the 1st time. And I didn't watch the feeds after Elissa left. And not one second of the finale.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I did not watch a single minute after Elissa was evicted. I opened the State of Play thread about 3 times to see who was left, but everyone at that point physically repulsed me. I only watched the finale because I was hoping to see some kind of remorse. There was none.
    I give kudos to you both I too stopped watching the feeds after Elissa left, but I couldn't tear myself away from the train wreck on the big screen. I don't know if it was sheer habit, pure addiction, or some deep hidden hope that things would get better (they didn't). I wish I could quit you, BB.... But I know I'll be right here again next summer, long after this dreadful season is just a faded memory, ready and eager for BB16!
    Punkin and JustJuls like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Oh, I will be, too. I love BB, which is why this season pissed me off so much.
    Klyn and NorwIndian like this.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread