+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 79 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast
Like Tree943Likes

Thread: BB15 Tweets / Media

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: BB15 Tweets / Media

McCrae's HOH blog is up now on the CBS website!
    ko_vixen likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

the HOH photos are up too. Can't believe they didn't take a group shot of everyone, using the camera timer. And some of these people are supposed to be superfans!
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Ragan Fox @RaganFox
    I'm also fond of Klu Klux Klaaryn. #BB15

CBS has a thing on their website where you can tweet to "unlock" the photos they took in the photo booth

ie, help promote their site via twitter and they'll post those photos on the website

McCrae's HOH blog sucks. I was hoping to get in his head and figure out where his loyalties really lie (MC? Amanda? What he thinks about Elissa, etc.). Its kinda generic. *yawn*
    ko_vixen and TheIrishEyes like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    McCrae's HOH blog sucks. I was hoping to get in his head and figure out where his loyalties really lie (MC? Amanda? What he thinks about Elissa, etc.). Its kinda generic. *yawn*
    I kinda had the same thought. I had high expectations. Maybe he's just not good at putting his thoughts into words? And maybe he had less time than he thought he would? I dunno. I expect more from the superfans (Matt Hoffman's were great, for example)

But it's still better than the first HOH blog from last season that one was like 2 sentences and every other word was misspelled
    waywyrd and 4thatchers like this.

Looks like this season has hit TMZ. I didnt hear a rumor about them 86'ing some cast... did anyone else?

CBS & 'Big Brother' -- We're OFFENDED By Our Racist Houseguests | TMZ.com

I haven't heard anything. I doubt they'll boot anyone for their idiotic/offensive statements...never did it before.

And yeah, that HOH blog was rather meh.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Statement issued by CBS:

“BIG BROTHER is a reality show about watching a group of people who have no privacy 24/7 — and seeing every moment of their lives. At times, the Houseguests reveal prejudices and other beliefs that we do not condone. We certainly find the statements made by several of the Houseguests on the live Internet feed to be offensive. Any views or opinions expressed in personal commentary by a Houseguest appearing on BIG BROTHER, either on any live feed from the House or during the broadcast, are those of the individual(s) speaking and do not represent the views or opinions of CBS or the producers of the program.”

Schedule change! Starting next week, BB will go back to airing on Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday.

CBS Shifts ‘Big Brother’ Eviction Show As Network Eyes Bigger Picture

By THE DEADLINE TEAM | Tuesday July 2, 2013 @ 4:06pm PDT

CBS today said it is moving its Big Brother eviction show from Tuesdays to Thursdays beginning July 11, meaning the long-running reality series will now be broadcast on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays this summer. (MFW edit: do your homework, Deadline!)

The new night is not a coincidence: CBS now owns Thursdays and during the official TV season airs the one-two punch of The Big Bang Theory and Two And A Half Men in the first hour of primetime. Big Brother attracts those same younger-skewing demographics. With Big Brother in the timeslot this summer, CBS can promo the comedies during its reality competition series in the hour. The network today also shifted NCIS: Los Angeles and Person Of Interest to new time periods Tuesday nights this summer, starting July 9. That lines up the latter series, which is also moving to Tuesdays in the fall.
    So the new schedule starting Wed. July 10th: Sunday 8PM, Wed 8PM, Thursday 9PM (eviction show). No show Tuesday July 9th.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread