+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 31 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree372Likes

Thread: Andy Herren - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Andy Herren - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Andy Herren
    Big Brother 15 Houseguest

Hometown: Aurora, Ill. (living in Chicago, Ill.)
    Marital Status: Single

--------------------------------------------------------

Three adjectives that describe you:
    Friendly, funny and red.

Favorite Activities:
    Improv, eating candy, watching TV, running, laughing with friends, playing with puppies as they walk down the street, teaching, making lists, ranking things, teaching my family’s cockatiel to call my dad “gurl,” messing with people, eating ice-cream too fast and being adorable.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house?
    Not having any privacy. I would be lying if I said I don’t find this intimidating. Also, the prospect of slop is something I have regular nightmares about. I just…can’t.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother”:
    I would start by playing a covertly aggressive game. I would lay low on the surface and be friendly to everyone (if this is possible) while secretly establishing a concrete alliance with people I have deemed the most trustworthy. I would scope out the house very quickly for these people, as I know you need to act soon to solidify trust and bonds. I’m quite good at reading people, so I would choose people I felt comfortable with, as well as people others would not expect me to align with. I also think my background in communications improv would be great strengths. Through communication and public speaking, I know how to say what people want to hear and through improv I am able to lie without batting an eye. I’m a smiley, friendly person, so nobody will see it coming when I stab them in the back.

Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least?
    My two favorites of all time are Britney and Ragan from season 12. I think I would have been BFFs with each of them, and I think I would have given Ragan the kick in the pants he needed to go far in the game. I thought he played a good social game (as he seemed to be genuinely well-liked by everyone), but I thought he wasn’t aggressive enough. He never made the big moves that I know he is capable of. Britney was similar. I would have smacked some sense into her and gotten her away from Lane. Her Diary Room confessions were like windows to my soul. She always said what I was thinking. They both made it far, but with me in the house during their season I think one of them (or me) could have won.

What are you afraid of?
    I am slightly afraid of heights, but it is not crippling or anything. I am terrified of bees, though. And people who enjoy Tyler Perry movies.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?
    There is a wall of graffiti on the first floor girls bathroom of the English Building at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign that is solely dedicated to me. Quips include, “I AM IN LOVE WITH ANDY HERREN,” “Ha ha! I know that ginger bastard!” and “Andy Herren for President!” Pretty incredible right?!

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is…
    ...“From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere!” “Dr. Seuss, One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish.”

What would you take into the house and why?
    1. My baby blanket. I’ve had it my entire life and it would give me a sense of security and comfort while in the house. 2. a notepad and pen to take notes after competitions/while observing others in the house. DUH. 3. Skittles. Just because, why not? What am I supposed to do if there are no Skittles in the house?

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous?
    If Big Brother made me famous, I would definitely embrace it, but to a certain extent. I would love seeing people smile in my presence (and let’s be real – having the spotlight would feel nice), but I also love my life and my friends and family, and don’t want fame to come in the way of my already-established personal relationships. Thus, I would be sad if horrible tabloid stories were written about me or my loved ones, but I understand that this comes with the territory. Long story short, being famous would be totally cool, but as long as it is on my terms. ME ME ME.

-------------------------

Big Brother Video - Get to Know Andy - CBS.com

Re: Andy Herren - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

I liked Andy and have been watching him, to see if he could be my favorite. Andy is doing a lot of lying, and he is always in the thick of things....egging things on, he's trying to be sneaky, think that may be his downfall. I hope he does not get caught..Candice called him out on something he said about Elissa.
    Last edited by carolinamom12; 07-01-2013 at 01:26 PM.

Watching BBAD, it was interesting to hear Andy talk about production phoning his family and friends. They kept asking them if he had at temper, how he reacts when he is upset .If he shouts. I think they really like characters like Jeremy, that run off their mouths, and I am sure they encourage his nasty behavior .Anyway BB told Andy to quit talking about production, dang it!
    He was with Aaaryn, she said her parents and friends didn't mention anyone phoning
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I think he is trying to be an Ian - keeping tabs on everyone for everyone else.
    Shoepie likes this.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2 View Post
    I think he is trying to be an Ian - keeping tabs on everyone for everyone else.
    I loved Ian. I am not sure I like Andy that much, he likes his face on TV that's for sure - he is everywhere .
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm liking Andy better today but of course that is subject to change on a post by post basis.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

I still like Andy -- yes he's going to have to pick a side eventually and stop lying to everyone (he's not as good at it as the MC), but I could see him slipping thru the cracks for several weeks if he's careful.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

^^^ I agree. He is not viewed as a threat and I don't think he has the respect he would hope for. I sense he is almost a mascot. That is harsh but he is disregared by everyone. I like him and I agree he is hoping to be the Ian of this season.

FORT Fogey

Andy is going to be key this week. His job will be to keep Helen focused. She is a loose cannon with her thoughs of "can't we all be friends" naivete.

another BB player that's paying attention to the game... i like how he was putting Helen up on game...he is very perceptive.
    Shoepie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 31 1234567891011 ... LastLast