+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree372Likes

Thread: Andy Herren - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: Andy Herren - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least?
    My two favorites of all time are Britney and Ragan from season 12. I think I would have been BFFs with each of them, and I think I would have given Ragan the kick in the pants he needed to go far in the game. I thought he played a good social game (as he seemed to be genuinely well-liked by everyone), but I thought he wasn’t aggressive enough. He never made the big moves that I know he is capable of. Britney was similar. I would have smacked some sense into her and gotten her away from Lane. Her Diary Room confessions were like windows to my soul. She always said what I was thinking. They both made it far, but with me in the house during their season I think one of them (or me) could have won.
    Had to LMAO at this.
    Can't stand this guy.
    Hopefully as a professor, he doesn't teach an ethics course.
    Punkin and Shoepie like this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Wow Andy is really making the BIG moves

Jessie and Spencer- seriously?. Wuss!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

He's playing a sneaky game, but I don't question his ethics as a person. It is disappointing that he's not making a big move to flip the house, but then he's one of the few people in there with a strategy and no target on his back, which for this pathetic cast is a major achievement. Nobody is making big moves -- most of them are just following orders based on Amanda's paranoia and Helen's clueless game analysis.

I can see Andy riding out the fence for as long as possible -- he's probably relieved to know that winning comps is something possible for him when it comes time to choose sides. The upcoming Amanda vs. Helen war should be epic -- although I could see them finding a way to screw that up too.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

He is playing a safe game, sneaky, if you like. But damn it's so boring. I knew he would never turn on Helen or Amanda, never- which will be his downfall
    ilja likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

the difference between Andy and others in the house is that he is confident he can win when it comes down to 5-6 people

3am is a real alliance, he has told everyone he is loyal and he's proven it..the guy is playing smarter than the rest of em

why make a *big move* for someone else against your own alliance members?..play it safe and strike when the time is right

when folks make moves based on fear and paranoia what happens is you get a situation where the Elissa's & Jessiess of the world would be some of the last remaining in the BB house

noone has Andy on their eviction to-do list so he's good for the next few weeks
    kelly54 likes this.

On the first show this year Andy stated part of the course he teaches as a Professor is to teach people how to lie and lie well, looking into people's eyes while doing it. He said he's proud of his ability to lie so well. So, no ethics are not part of his strong suit.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

Andy lies sooooo well that I'm not sure who his true alliance member(s) is/are! I think he's closer with McCrae/Amanda than with Helen/Elissa BUT I think he'd go with either of these couples, and vote out the other, if need be. My biggest quandary is his relationship with Aaryn. Does he really trust her the most and want to go with her to the final two??? Is this a true alliance? I actually think it is but I'm not positive. Somebody help me here, please
    Sticker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    Andy lies sooooo well that I'm not sure who his true alliance member(s) is/are! I think he's closer with McCrae/Amanda than with Helen/Elissa BUT I think he'd go with either of these couples, and vote out the other, if need be. My biggest quandary is his relationship with Aaryn. Does he really trust her the most and want to go with her to the final two??? Is this a true alliance? I actually think it is but I'm not positive. Somebody help me here, please
    Somebody may know more than what I have seen, but the bolded part I think summs it up the best. I think that part is about right with him. As far him and Aaryn, I think he is just using her as much as he can and if she happens to survive, then he of course would align with her too.
    scoot13 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Andy made a huge mistake telling everyone that he didn't want to win veto this week. He should have kept his mouth shut and thrown it. OR won it to secure his position. He had an iron clad reason. I had to go with the house, Helen. She knows this rap.

He is now exposed as one who will not stand up for their alliance and do some dirty work. Too bad Andy. I think you played the middle one week too long.

But that's really more from Amanda's perspective than the house's. Meanwhile McC is whispering with Spencer about how to get Amanda out at F4 and have it be an all-male F3 (with Andy). (This was just before McC and Spencer were the last ones to go to bed this morning)

Andy's not completely shut out just yet.
    Sticker likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread