+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree372Likes

Thread: Andy Herren - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Andy Herren - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Andy may be more skilled at comps than we know. It doesn't serve his position in the house to make any moves. I don't expect to see him go for either HOH on Thursday either. He would pass a test comp "How well do you know your fellow HGs?"

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    He is playing both sides of the house and reporting back to his own alliance. That is not a bad strategy. The important thing is that he is playing! He is going to run into trouble with this approach as the numbers dwindle, though. He is loyal to Helen and Amanda and Mc and has not betrayed them. He has made fake alliances, sure. Others have, too.

I was annoyed with him for talking Helen out of evicting Amanda. But that is about my agenda, smart move from his standpoint.

Anyone who feels he has betrayed them is not paying attention. Sometimes you have to sit back and observe and keep your mouth shut. Everyone trusts him. Whose fault is that?
    Whose faults, the brains-less ones in the BB house .Doesn't mean he doesn't look 'rat' like to some of us - I don't hate him, but I don't like this type of so called game play
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Andy may be more skilled at comps than we know. It doesn't serve his position in the house to make any moves. I don't expect to see him go for either HOH on Thursday either. He would pass a test comp "How well do you know your fellow HGs?"
    Except that he moaned to us in the DR in the last episode about how he hasn't been able to win a comp so far. Is he playing us too?
    waywyrd and Shoepie like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I wonder if, instead of taking the roll of rat-fink and tying up his loyalty to Amanda - the self-proclaimed "fag-hag" who is more than comfortable to make homophobic jabs at him in fun (well, fun to her and certain others), if he had stood up from the beginning with dignity and pride and made it clear that kind of language was not acceptable to him? I grimace every time I see him laughing along with the bigots as they have fun at his expense. The gays I know would NOT just 'let it go'. And had he stood up for himself, I'll bet Elissa, Helen, and Candice, maybe Jessie, would have backed him up and the whole tenor of BB15 could have been less openly and overtly bigoted. The bigots would have still made their remarks behind their backs, but it would have put a damper on it. I hope his gay friends give him a big kick in the ass when he gets home and tell him he shamed them and that no amount of $$$ is worth giving away your dignity.

ETA: But none of my friends run around in 12 year old clothes. So, there's that.
    Last edited by Punkin; 08-07-2013 at 10:41 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Except that he moaned to us in the DR in the last episode about how he hasn't been able to win a comp so far. Is he playing us too?
    I missed this. He could be playing but I think it is unlikely. DR sessions are usually honest and I think DR encourages that. They would love to air that someone is throwing comps for strategy.

Andy thinks America will think that Candice is feisty and ridiculous and was yelling at everyone the three percent of the time when she wasn't laying in bed.. I think Andy is boring and ridiculous and he dresses like a clown most of the time.

everyone just willingly volunteers information to Andy

then he just goes and relays the information and somehow noone is mad

fascinating.
    kelly54 likes this.

FORT Fogey

It will be interesting to see how he negotiates the road starting next week. Helen thinks he is her closes ally as do Amanda and McCrae. He will have to choose and it will be ugly. AND he as a side deal with Spencer.

It's funny, because there's a definite Helen vs. Amanda war coming in the next couple of weeks -- Andy may end up running to Spencer!
    Shoepie and kelly54 like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I wonder what Andy's students think of him now.

They may very well think he is playing a good game.
    kelly54 likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread