+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031
Like Tree372Likes

Thread: Andy Herren - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Andy Herren - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

That's what I got as well. No deal except to have her back and he did.
    Sticker and stacerace76 like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I'm starting to worry about Andy. The way he is acting on Twitter makes me think all of this dislike for him and his game and his doucheness towards others is getting to him. He is acting all bravado but I'm a bit afraid it's an overreaction due to how it's all getting to him. link

I still don't like him but I don't want anything bad to happen to him.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I'm starting to worry about Andy. The way he is acting on Twitter makes me think all of this dislike for him and his game and his doucheness towards others is getting to him. He is acting all bravado but I'm a bit afraid it's an overreaction due to how it's all getting to him. link

I still don't like him but I don't want anything bad to happen to him.

He seems to be tweeting when he is drunk, or drinking. Honestly some of the tweets make no sense, and I don't mean all of his. There are some real idiots out there ..the BB game is over. I think those in the house that want more than their 15 minutes of fame will keep this up until they are bored( all of them)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Yeah he seems to be having a little too much fun with the haters. At some point you have to stop reading and ingore it, or it will consume you from inside.

This is interesting: https://twitter.com/RealtorAmandaZ/s.../photo/1/large
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

To the Point

These people seriously need to grow up. They are ALL old enough to know better and do better. Of course, I don't really expect them to change because, sadly, I believe what we saw is who they truly are.
    holly71 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Yeah he seems to be having a little too much fun with the haters. At some point you have to stop reading and ingore it, or it will consume you from inside.

This is interesting: https://twitter.com/RealtorAmandaZ/s.../photo/1/large
    I hope he doesn't squander all his money on booze
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I don't believe Andy expected to have sooooo many negative comments on twitter and I'm sure it has bruised his ego. It's tough when the truth stares you in the face!

He's trying to combat the hate with snarky replies. Not working! His insecurities are showing. The guy won the $$$. He should enjoy the spoils and move away from the hate as soon as possible. Why engage these people? They'll move away from Andy and on to the next reality star soon enough. ...unless he likes the back and forth!!! Hmmm....
    NCLurker and sunnydayz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I don't believe Andy expected to have sooooo many negative comments on twitter and I'm sure it has bruised his ego. It's tough when the truth stares you in the face!

He's trying to combat the hate with snarky replies. Not working! His insecurities are showing. The guy won the $$$. He should enjoy the spoils and move away from the hate as soon as possible. Why engage these people? They'll move away from Andy and on to the next reality star soon enough. ...unless he likes the back and forth!!! Hmmm....
    It must be his post game strategy.

I would be saying well it's a dirty job but someone has to do it ... and it pays VERY well! He should just post what he is doing with the $$$ ... such as ... "Just planned my Paris trip." ... "Mom loves the new car" ... etc. etc.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread