+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree372Likes

Thread: Andy Herren - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: Andy Herren - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace76 View Post
    Sorry I just don't like Judd. I'm sorry if that offends people. I'm not even sure I understand fully why he rubs me the wrong way but he does. I think part of it is that as a southerner myself he seems to fall into a negative stereotype about southerner a that I would like to move away from. He's just kind if a dufus. If others find that charming fine but I don't. I didn't understand the comment about Helen...?

Sexist pig?! I hate Spencer! My F3 choice was actually GM, Andy and Elissa and Spencer wasn't even in my F4 so I don't understand your comment there . Yes GM is racist but but I prefer her in the F2 with Andy because I think he'll win and I want him to win the whole thing. I like Elissa too so I actually prefer F2 to be Elissa and Andy.
    I like Judd for the most part and do not think he's as much of a "dufus" as he wants the others to think he is. I understand the stereotype ... and it irks me when someone judges someone as stupid because they call a dog a dawg. It is also not right that the stupid mantle is given to Southern males, but when it's a female, she's a charming Southern belle.

As for the Helen remark ... Andy and Helen were in an F2 Alliance. He rode her, used her, played her and lied right to her face and voted her out and favored the gruesome twosome. He really betrayed her. because they were supposed to be allied.
    Then he says he loves her? No he doesn't. He just would like her jury vote. He knew he was in deep doo-doo if she had come back in the house.

My mistake if I thought you had Spencer in the F3. Sorry. Basically your F4 are okay with me as long as you take out Andy and replace with Judd.
    Punkin, bearwme1, GabbyG and 2 others like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I don't have the feeds, and have been out of TVland for 3 weeks so haven't even seen the shows, so I"m just basically following the show by reading here. So I'm missing a lot of the emotion/irritation that you get when you see the people, I'm just reading their behaviors. I tend to agree with stacerace that Andy has a strategy, basically be in an alliance with everyone, don't be threatening, that he has followed from the start. Look back at the summary thread---at the end of each the alliances are listed and generally Andy is in all of them since the dissolution of that macho crowd right at the start. He's never had any real loyalty to anyone--and why should he? His goal is to win. Eventually you will have to betray any "friends" you make. I'm sure he enjoys being with some people more than others, but none of these people are family, or life long friends. it's like summer camp ...you need never see any of these folks again after the end of the summer. In short, Andy is playing the game and has from the start. He's not looking for a romance or any other secondary goal---not that he'd object to being friends with some of the less offensive people when this is over, but that's not his goal. Winning is. On any kind of game play paper analysis, Andy is doing a great job. Remember Ian played a double game last year and we all applauded him for it... well, Andy is doing about a quadruple game--very successfully so far, and you have to admire that even if you don't like him.
    Personally still hoping that none of the more racist, sexist, "mean girl" people make it to the end and get even F2 $$. So I'm hoping GM, Amanda and Spencer ar out soon. As humans I'm not crazy about any of the remainder, but I can live with any of them as a winner, as they've been "less" offensive than the other 3.
    bearwme1 and stacerace76 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I don't have the feeds, and have been out of TVland for 3 weeks so haven't even seen the shows, so I"m just basically following the show by reading here. So I'm missing a lot of the emotion/irritation that you get when you see the people, I'm just reading their behaviors. I tend to agree with stacerace that Andy has a strategy, basically be in an alliance with everyone, don't be threatening, that he has followed from the start. Look back at the summary thread---at the end of each the alliances are listed and generally Andy is in all of them since the dissolution of that macho crowd right at the start. He's never had any real loyalty to anyone--and why should he? His goal is to win. Eventually you will have to betray any "friends" you make. I'm sure he enjoys being with some people more than others, but none of these people are family, or life long friends. it's like summer camp ...you need never see any of these folks again after the end of the summer. In short, Andy is playing the game and has from the start. He's not looking for a romance or any other secondary goal---not that he'd object to being friends with some of the less offensive people when this is over, but that's not his goal. Winning is. On any kind of game play paper analysis, Andy is doing a great job. Remember Ian played a double game last year and we all applauded him for it... well, Andy is doing about a quadruple game--very successfully so far, and you have to admire that even if you don't like him.
    Personally still hoping that none of the more racist, sexist, "mean girl" people make it to the end and get even F2 $$. So I'm hoping GM, Amanda and Spencer ar out soon. As humans I'm not crazy about any of the remainder, but I can live with any of them as a winner, as they've been "less" offensive than the other 3.
    I realize you don't have the feeds or watch AD but, let me tell you, Andy IS one of the "mean girl" people. His rants about Elissa are over the top nasty and beyond ugly. He'll be ashamed, after the season ends, when he watches his actions for himself. (On recorded live feeds.) He seems like he's probably a decent guy outside of the show but I hope he doesn't win a cent!

As of this morning, I want Judd or Elissa to win this thing!
    Punkin, bearwme1, GabbyG and 2 others like this.

I think it's funny that he was talking with Amanda about movies last night ... andsaid his favorite Pixar movie is Ratatouille.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I had posted this below in the Strategy thread a few days ago, but wanted to include it here too because it pertains specifically to Andy.
    IMO, I think this still holds true (so far), mainly that the HGs realize he is the house rat and they dont care because....
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Andy, the rat, is interesting in how nobody wants to target him. I think they are all realizing he is the house messenger and Ive been trying to understand why he has never been mentioned much by the HGs in serious ways to get rid of. The conclusion I have come up with is that practically all the HGs do want Andy in the F2 with them. I think the HGs want him in the F2 because they think they could easily beat him if he is beside them in the F2.

Here is the logic perhaps that they may be thinking if Andy is beside them in F2:
    **** snipped a lot more about what other HGs maybe thinking *****
    So, from the looks of it so far, I think most all of them actually want Andy in the final 2 with them, and this is why he will never be a serious target for them till the end. That is, unless he manages to suddenly win a bunch of HOHs or does something more radical.
    Last edited by Sticker; 09-04-2013 at 01:15 PM.

It has been brought up in the live thread that Andy has not made any final two deals. Someone mentioned that he has made one with Spencer and I seem to recall he also made one with GM. I wouldn't be surprised if he has made the same deal with everyone left in the house at one time or another . . . the ultimate floater.
    Last edited by ilja; 09-04-2013 at 10:05 PM.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I realize you don't have the feeds or watch AD but, let me tell you, Andy IS one of the "mean girl" people. His rants about Elissa are over the top nasty and beyond ugly. He'll be ashamed, after the season ends, when he watches his actions for himself. (On recorded live feeds.) He seems like he's probably a decent guy outside of the show but I hope he doesn't win a cent!

As of this morning, I want Judd or Elissa to win this thing!
    Thanks, tinderbox---I did realize that Andy wants Elissa out---she seems to be the only one who is aware of his "rat" behavior...ormaybe just the only one who objects to it, if Sticker is right about them wanting to F2 with him, so of course he should target her, but I didn't realize he was doing "mean girl" discussions re her, thought it was just that she "needed" to go, which he obviously thinks.

I know it is shallow of me, but I only want Elissa to win if she takes off those horrible horrible eyelashes...they make me queasy to look at.
    Sticker likes this.

If Andy manages to play all sides of the house and win this thing I will have to applaud him. He is doing what the others in there can't, play socially and put the target on other people's back. In the beginning he was the in between of Jer vs Amanda an Helen crew. Then the in between of Amanda and Helen. now he is playing Amanda vs exterminators. I might think the guy is a rat, but the goal of the game is to win 1/2 million. After this eviction McCrae may still be with him and the exterminators. If Elissa wins hoh she will put him up but I can't see him being voted out. I don't like the guy but he is able to change up his gAme without being a target.
    Peachy, Hyper and Sticker like this.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by my2girlz11 View Post
    If Andy manages to play all sides of the house and win this thing I will have to applaud him. He is doing what the others in there can't, play socially and put the target on other people's back. ... I don't like the guy but he is able to change up his gAme without being a target.
    I agree. I'm okay with his gameplay (as long is it doesn't adversely affect Elissa! LOL), but I hate the way almost all of these houseguests have made vicious, personal attacks on each other. They don't need to all be best buddies, but geez...they're all just so downright MEAN.
    Punkin and GabbyG like this.
    Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Andy is successfully playing the game Ronnie tried and failed at. I'm not a fan, but it's worked for him.
    bearwme1, GabbyG and Sticker like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread