+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree372Likes

Thread: Andy Herren - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: Andy Herren - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

The thing is, there's nobody left in the house who wants to work with McManda, so why are they hesitating? If neither of them wins HoH, it should be open season for the HoH because they would already know they have the votes. No backdooring, just put them both up and one of them is guaranteed to leave.
    holly71, Shoepie, GabbyG and 2 others like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    The thing is, there's nobody left in the house who wants to work with McManda, so why are they hesitating? If neither of them wins HoH, it should be open season for the HoH because they would already know they have the votes. No backdooring, just put them both up and one of them is guaranteed to leave.
    Exactly and Andy could use the famous line "This is what the house wants"
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

FORT Fogey

I would like to see him exposed. I like the guy but his game play is irritating and everyone allowing him to pose as aligned with Mcranda is frustrating. Whichever of the two who remain from Mcranda will plot and scheme with Andy next week and that is sooooooo boring to watch. If Amanda is the one left we will see a ridiculous "plan" to get Spencer and GM to go with Andy and her. Blah blah blah Enough!
    Punkin, tinderbox and ilja like this.

It may be boring to watch, but if it ends up with Amanda getting blindsided, it'll be worth it.
    Coco46 likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I don't agree with and I don't like Andy being called a rat. He ha a very specific strategy and its worked for him. It's a valid and proven strategy and has been done successfully on this show and others. He has made relationships with everyone so that they like Jim and trust him. What's not to like about him? He's cute and funny and nice to people and not overly threatening. The fact that he's gay is probably an advantage as well because the guys aren't threatened by him in general women love gay men (I do anyway ;-P especially ginger ones!). He has remained loyal and true to his alliance this whole time. Yes he's brought back info to them but gathering info is part of playing the game. That's not being a rat, that's being smart. If I were him I would have turned in Mcranda a long time ago but he's doing it at the right time for him and it was probably the smarter move to stay with them as long as he did. They will trust him all the way until the moment he voted then out. And he'll probably get their votes for that reason as well he should. I hope he wins the game because he's the only one who's actually been playing it from the very start. I'm hoping for a GM, Elissa, Andy and Judd F4/then GM, Elissa and Andy F3 (because I can't stand Judd)/then either Elissa and Andy or GM and Andy F2 with Andy winning.

♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫
    ~* stacerace76 *~
    ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    kelly54 likes this.

The friend of my enemy is my enemy. Andy is my enemy.
    holly71, Punkin and echo226 like this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace76 View Post
    I don't agree with and I don't like Andy being called a rat. He ha a very specific strategy and its worked for him. It's a valid and proven strategy and has been done successfully on this show and others. He has made relationships with everyone so that they like Jim and trust him. What's not to like about him? He's cute and funny and nice to people and not overly threatening. The fact that he's gay is probably an advantage as well because the guys aren't threatened by him in general women love gay men (I do anyway ;-P especially ginger ones!). He has remained loyal and true to his alliance this whole time. Yes he's brought back info to them but gathering info is part of playing the game. That's not being a rat, that's being smart. If I were him I would have turned in Mcranda a long time ago but he's doing it at the right time for him and it was probably the smarter move to stay with them as long as he did. They will trust him all the way until the moment he voted then out. And he'll probably get their votes for that reason as well he should. I hope he wins the game because he's the only one who's actually been playing it from the very start. I'm hoping for a GM, Elissa, Andy and Judd F4/then GM, Elissa and Andy F3 (because I can't stand Judd)/then either Elissa and Andy or GM and Andy F2 with Andy winning.

Really? Which one?
    Yeah he's remained loyal and true to his alliance ... especially his main F2 alliance ... HELEN.

Andy is in the Top three of my S*** List. He might as well have crawled in bed between McCranda. He is also a very dishonest person. My picture of him is jumping into everyone else's HOH baskets and eating everything hand over fist ... even shoving things into his pockets when the HOH isn't around. Is this when he looks cutest ... chomping and smacking while stealing ?
    He is a boor like the other two. Also .... I think Andy poorly represents the gay community.

Of those left the ones I would least like to see in the F4 are ... Amanda, McCrae, ANDY & SPENCER

I do not understand why the can't stand Judd comment. He is just a nice guy ... maybe too easy going ... so I don't get why your F3 choice is the bigot, the sexist pig and the (jealous) boor over the the nice guy?

Note: Not a confrontation. I just strenuously disagree and don't understand.
    Punkin, mom2, Coco46 and 1 others like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Andy Herren - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Sorry I just don't like Judd. I'm sorry if that offends people. I'm not even sure I understand fully why he rubs me the wrong way but he does. I think part of it is that as a southerner myself he seems to fall into a negative stereotype about southerner a that I would like to move away from. He's just kind if a dufus. If others find that charming fine but I don't. I didn't understand the comment about Helen...?

Sexist pig?! I hate Spencer! My F3 choice was actually GM, Andy and Elissa and Spencer wasn't even in my F4 so I don't understand your comment there . Yes GM is racist but but I prefer her in the F2 with Andy because I think he'll win and I want him to win the whole thing. I like Elissa too so I actually prefer F2 to be Elissa and Andy.

♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫
    ~* stacerace76 *~
    ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by stacerace76; 08-31-2013 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace76 View Post
    Sorry but he's the true definition of a rat. Perhaps you can clue me in on his strategy because I don't see it. I see a little kid running and telling his parents every bit of information he hears. He never thought for himself, until Elissa put his little butt on the block. Then he's all of a sudden, maybe I should've forged real alliances with other people instead of stabbing them in the back.
    holly71, Punkin, mom2 and 3 others like this.

not offended by anyone not liking judd or any one else. But, IMO, Andy is a rat and one of the worst I have ever seen.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

+ Reply to Thread