+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree372Likes

Thread: Andy Herren - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Andy Herren - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I know what COD is. The course he teaches is really a beginning Speech course Speech 1100: The Fundamentals of Speech Communication

The people who rated him as a professor say his course is an "easy A"

It sounds like Toastmasters with some college credit.

He is not teaching rocket science.

Adding Note I am not criticizing COD. It is a fine community college. I just think his "professorial" credentials are being overly inflated.

Leraning to give a persuasive speech/presentation is a valuable take away.
    Thanks. I figured his class was light weight as he revealed the subject matter and I knew it was a Jr College. He may benefit from this exposure. He and Judd are probably the only ones who may have something to gain.

Regarding Andy:

I have looked and looked for a quotation I know I have read, I think from Winston Churchill.
    (Paraphrasing)
    If you dislike a man,
    the way he holds his spoon can irritate you to no end.
    If you like a man,
    he can dump his bowl of soup in your lap and it won't matter.

I, among others, like Andy and admire his strategy. I would call him an artful dodger before a rat, fink, floater, etc.
    Yes, much like the character in the musical, Oliver - he slyly pilfers snipits of info.

He has managed to escape entanglements, even up to now. And he has done that by way of his expertise in intrapersonal communications. He tells what he wants, in a format specific to the person/people he's addressing. And he has dodged or smoothed situations better than most in there.

Not sayin' that I want him to win, but I do think he's right up there with the outplay, outsmart stuff.
    Shoepie and stacerace76 like this.

Andy holds his spoon between his 4th and big toe.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KTinCT View Post
    Regarding Andy:

I have looked and looked for a quotation I know I have read, I think from Winston Churchill.
    (Paraphrasing)
    If you dislike a man,
    the way he holds his spoon can irritate you to no end.
    If you like a man,
    he can dump his bowl of soup in your lap and it won't matter.

I, among others, like Andy and admire his strategy. I would call him an artful dodger before a rat, fink, floater, etc.
    Yes, much like the character in the musical, Oliver - he slyly pilfers snipits of info.

He has managed to escape entanglements, even up to now. And he has done that by way of his expertise in intrapersonal communications. He tells what he wants, in a format specific to the person/people he's addressing. And he has dodged or smoothed situations better than most in there.

Not sayin' that I want him to win, but I do think he's right up there with the outplay, outsmart stuff.
    I agree. I would love to see him caught at his game this week, though. I am all about getting A/Mc out and his eviction would up the odds of that happening.
    Peachy likes this.

It's not just what he says. Watch his facial expressions and the look(s) on his face too. Sometimes he looks so eager and sincere ... that I almost believe him!

He also has that touch of boyish innocence.

I just wish someone would have followed him around. Every time he got up and walked away to go appear and snoop ... it would have been funny to have had someone right behind him. Maybe they could have given him a punishment of having to wear a bell around his neck for 48 hours or something.

It may be too late ... but it is still possible for someone to do it. Maybe GM and Aaryn could follow him ... stay right on his tail.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

Weeks ago now, BB came over the speaker and said, "ANDY, don't lie............on your transmitter." The pregnant pause was hysterical!

He may make it to the end thinking he never got his hands dirty but in reality he has the bloodiest hands in the house.
    holly71, Peachy and ilja like this.

I think he cant turn on the tears like Helen, I hope he gets voted out by the very people that he scurried to.
    beachbumz likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Weeks ago now, BB came over the speaker and said, "ANDY, don't lie............on your transmitter." The pregnant pause was hysterical!

He may make it to the end thinking he never got his hands dirty but in reality he has the bloodiest hands in the house.
    Yeah, I remember that. It was hysterical.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think he cant turn on the tears like Helen, I hope he gets voted out by the very people that he scurried to.
    I did notice when he was trying to cry the other day, I think with Elissa, he kept covering his eyes with his hands as if he didn't want her to see him cry but when he would remove his hands, I couldn't find any tears in his eyes.

Helen on the other hand, was a masterful cryer.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

I am disappointed that Andy didn't squirm for long about being on the block.

They need to start acting like he is going home whether it's true or not.
    ilja likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I am disappointed that Andy didn't squirm for long about being on the block.

They need to start acting like he is going home whether it's true or not.
    I love Wils impression of him as a Rat! LOL
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread