+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree372Likes

Thread: Andy Herren - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: Andy Herren - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    So sneaky gameplay on a TV show means a person's life should be ruined?

Andy is not a monster like Amanda, Aaryn, GM or Spencer. He's just playing both sides of the house. I think the only reason it causes people to react with such anger is that he's been helping Amanda's game. But that doesn't make him Amanda.
    I don't think sneaky game play should ruin a person's life. I do think that words and actions can be misinterpreted and Andy is supporting Amanda with her meanness towards Elissa and Amanda has crossed the line, in my opinion. It might be wrong, but I hold a teacher to a higher standard than I do a realtor. I am talking about when Andy got the kazoo and started playing as Amanda got in Elissa's face. I would feel the same if they had been doing it to Aaryn.
    beachbumz likes this.

FORT Fogey

He is not supporting Amanda. He is supporting his own position in the game. He happened to be in a tight alliance with her from early on. I dont think anyone saw this coming; she played a good social game in the begining.

He hasn't said much about her disguising behaviour . Little rat face that he is
    beachbumz likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    He hasn't said much about her disguising behaviour . Little rat face that he is
    If he goes too far standing up to her, he risks not only her wrath but McPizzaboy's as well. Not that it would have much impact, but still...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG View Post
    I don't think sneaky game play should ruin a person's life. I do think that words and actions can be misinterpreted and Andy is supporting Amanda with her meanness towards Elissa and Amanda has crossed the line, in my opinion. It might be wrong, but I hold a teacher to a higher standard than I do a realtor. I am talking about when Andy got the kazoo and started playing as Amanda got in Elissa's face. I would feel the same if they had been doing it to Aaryn.
    Andy teaches speaking ... and for some reason my impression is that it is an extension course.

He is not teaching elementary school children. He is schooling adults. I think the standards might be a little different.
    Hyper likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    If he goes too far standing up to her, he risks not only her wrath but McPizzaboy's as well. Not that it would have much impact, but still...
    I haven't seen much 'wrath' coming from McPizza, he's so dull
    -Andy Rooney-

OT, but McCrae does have wrath. He really took off after Elissa and her "don't touch my stuff." He still hasn't let that go.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Andy teaches at College of DuPage in Glen Ellyn Illinois, a suburb of Chicago. With more than 26,000 students, COD is the largest community college in Illinois and third largest among the state's public colleges and universities. The student body is heavy with adults and traditional age college freshman.

I did my first two years of college at COD. Andy has a master of fine arts in communications and is a teacher at COD.

Andy has done nothing at all that would affect his employment at COD except perhaps leaving to go on BB15. I will eat slop for a week if I am wrong about this.
    Last edited by Candybar; 08-27-2013 at 12:07 PM.

He is, and always be The Rat for me, scurrying back and forth for MCamada.
    holly71 and beachbumz like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Candybar View Post
    Andy teaches at College of DuPage in Glen Ellyn Illinois. With more than 26,000 students, COD is the largest community college in Illinois and third largest among the state's public colleges and universities. The student body is heavy with adults and traditional age college freshman.
    I know what COD is. The course he teaches is really a beginning Speech course Speech 1100: The Fundamentals of Speech Communication

The people who rated him as a professor say his course is an "easy A"

It sounds like Toastmasters with some college credit.

He is not teaching rocket science.

Adding Note I am not criticizing COD. It is a fine community college. I just think his "professorial" credentials are being overly inflated.

Learning to give a persuasive speech/presentation is a valuable take away from this course.
    Last edited by echo226; 08-27-2013 at 12:05 PM.
    Candybar and beachbumz like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread