+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree114Likes

Thread: Spencer Clawson - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: Spencer Clawson - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I wonder how Spencer feels about being the only straight male who hasn't "paired off"... then again, we've seen how he feels about women.
    He also has a girlfriend watching back at home that he seems to be serious about.
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

I don't have the live feeds so what I've seen from him on the show I really liked him. I actually had a huge crush on him because he is totally my type physically. I LOVE men with beards and thought he was way sexy. I'm very disappointed to read that he's made homophobic and mysoginistic remarks

ETA: He's not so sexy to me anymore!

♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫
    ~* stacerace76 *~
    ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by stacerace76; 07-14-2013 at 11:08 PM.

spencer is a very smart guy

he is also a pathological liar

2 traits that will advance him in the game

he threw that comp yesterday...he knows hes safe for at least a couple of weeks

---

"marilyn" lol this story should get real interesting...thats all i will say on that for right now

and spencers obsession w/ jessie is fascinating...

He gave a shout out to my rock star boyfriend last night and since Dave is `the nicest guy in Rock and Roll`I don't think he will be too happy with Spencer.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I have the feeds and really have come to dislike Spencer. His use of racial, sexist and gay bashing terms is disgusting. Also at night he constantly asks very specific questions regarding sexual practices of others and isn't shy about himself or his girlfriend (who must have signed a release, what was she thinking!)

If Marilyn is even real?

His talk about how he totally supports her and she gives him BJ's in return. Um hm, he needs to be dumped.

Why is CBS letting him get away with his behavior? He is gross and disgusting.
    cablejockey likes this.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Has he slugged anyone or threatened to kill anyone? If not, then his disgusting behavior and attitudes are all part of the "game". It is really an experiment to see how total strangers interact with each other. If the house finds him beyond the pale, they can vote him out.
    Shoepie and ilja like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

WTG Spencer - winning POV!

Not the best scenario- but at least Amanda didn't get it
    scoot13 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Spencer is my favorite HG at this moment. He is the only one I see who may be able to stage a flip and get Amanda and Mc on the block together. I don't see that happening this week but he can plant seeds of doubt and offer logic that may register for next week.

I am not counting it out that he may be able to penetrate GMs skull if he can get her to reclaim the HOH and have some talks with her and other HGs who are likely to understand. Judd does not snitch and he is smart. He may be his prime ally and someone to include.

It is a lot to ask that this group be able to think about things differently without running to the "other side" and ratting.

I prefer to think it could happen rather than kicking back and accepting that GM will do Knockouts bidding with the predictable Spencer and Candice nominations.

Unfortunately Candice is, indeed, a b*tch and getting anyone to align with her for even a minute is probably impossible. She will be a vote though. She wants Amanda and Mc out, as well. Spencer can leave her out of meetings and just know she is onboard.
    ilja likes this.

Man, the creeper has had a hell of a turn around the past few days. Maybe he can be the one to end the reign of terror in the double eviction.
    holly71 and Shoepie like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGH View Post
    Man, the creeper has had a hell of a turn around the past few days. Maybe he can be the one to end the reign of terror in the double eviction.
    I have long ago dismissed the creepy part of everyone's personality and now look at what will enhance my viewing pleasure.

I am focused on game play and whose approach I prefer, not just are they playing.

Amanda's agression wears me out. Helen's arrogance irritates me. Those, I see as the most active. They are, at least, playing and they get credit for that. But I am looking for some solid and devious strategy. Spencer can deliver that. So can Judd.
    holly71 and ilja like this.

+ Reply to Thread