+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516
Like Tree114Likes

Thread: Spencer Clawson - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: Spencer Clawson - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    It would make a good honeymoon if they decide to tie the knot. After listening to the story of how they were buying a house but had to put a stop to it when Marilyn's brother committed suicide and they had to pay for his burial, I would like to see them get a 2nd chance too.
    I didn't know that, how sad. Now I really want them to take that trip
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I didn't know that, how sad. Now I really want them to take that trip
    I heard Spencer telling the story the other day on the feeds and wasn't sure if I should post it or not. I hope it is okay under these circumstances. He said they broke up after that from all the (financial?) stress but that they are doing just fine now.

I thought at first he was telling the story to gain sympathy to take him to the F2 but when he said they were now doing fine, I hoped that wasn't the case.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

I am glad they are doing okay now.
    ilja likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I think Spencer grew more vocal about his feelings for Marilyn as he went deeper and more insecurely into the game. I think he has realized that sometimes the best in life is to be able to count on someone having your back.
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

I hope he keeps the trip, and takes Marilyn, I think he/they deserve that.
    I have read about this in the past. When a trip is won the total cash value is often inflated. If you take the cash equivelent you still have enough to take the trip! Let's say BB values the trip at 4 thousand. You have to pay a little less that 2 grand in taxes. If you take the cash you can use it to take a trip and probably one just as nice. It is important to look at the details.

I would put money on it that the trip is to Turks and Cacios. Worst island in the group!

And when told they could take the money instead they may decide to put it toward a downpayment on a house. Shocking that they paid so much to bury her brother that it stopped them. The funeral business is despicable.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 09-16-2013 at 06:11 AM.

Turks and Cacaos is quite beautiful We have friends with a little place there. Oh well, it's up up to them
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Turks and Cacaos is quite beautiful We have friends with a little place there. Oh well, it's up up to them
    I don't care for it as a tourist. Living there may be an entirely different story, or visiting someone who has a place. Beautiful yes, but nothing going on other than tourist trade stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I don't care for it as a tourist. Living there may be an entirely different story, or visiting someone who has a place. Beautiful yes, but nothing going on other than tourist trade stuff.
    Well that's a lot like many warm places, They need tourism, and heh, Jennifer Aniston etc all love T&C for a reason( btw there is a lot going on) Maybe Spencer will be added to my friends photo collection
    -Andy Rooney-

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

I hope that Spencer and Marilyn will make it if they love each other. However, I believe the BB game does not make you into someone else, but can bring out the worst of who you already are. He has said some truly vulgar things about women. I hope he will not do that to his wife if they marry. Surely he has many redeeming qualities if she loves him. Surely!

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

A few times over the last week I've heard Spencer talking about his wonderful Marilyn. Going on and on and on about how great their relationship is, how great they are together, how much he loves her and the best thing that has happened to him. It's almost like Spencer is the best boyfriend in the world and that they are going to be together forever and ever.

His misogyny has been well documented here and I didn't watch much of AD early in the season so I formed my opinion of him based on language that was reported as I didn't see it myself. I have no respect for men who use the C word to describe a woman. Any woman So I am having trouble reconciling what I am seeing as of late with the picture that was painted of him here earlier on.

I come here for some answers. Has Spencer been talking favorably about Marilyn all season? Has he been consistent describing his relationship with her?

I gotta tell ya that the way he was talking about her that it sounded like he was idealizing her and their relationship and when he has to keep saying something over and over then things aren't as good as he wants them to be. Then I read that they weren't even together around the time he came into the house and I'm wondering what the eff is up with that? So all this talk is fantasy? How strange. Is he using this as strategy or what?

Don't even get me started on GM.....

ETA: Spencer has NO chance to win.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

+ Reply to Thread