+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree411Likes

Thread: Judd Daugherty - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: Judd Daugherty - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I didn't say it was okay if Judd used it and not Spencer.

But, like, I'm not rooting against Spencer either.

Like I said a couple days ago, most of the time I like seeing them and won't base my overall opinion on what has been said a few times.
    Hi there
    It 's me that has taken a dislike to him JK..no worries, each to their own
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Not really sure why people are so upset in Judd using the C-word? If the shoe fits.....is how I see it. I am not crazy about any of the
    guys this season since Nick and Jeremy were voted off. None of the girls this year has been a stand out either. As far as Judd's slop
    to stop world hunger.....I'm more offended by that, than the C-word. I don't find it as a joke when people in the world....whomever
    they may be are starving to death. Growing up in the deep south, slop is what we feed our pigs. Is he calling starving people in the
    world pigs? Maybe it is just me but, it rubbed me the wrong way.

Or Not!!!!

Re: Judd Daughtery - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

I do have to agree with TheIrishEyes that some of his best lines have been on the live feeds.

I find any word that is used as an epithet against a group to be equally objectionable. It could be the 'n' word for black people, the 'k' word for Jewish people, the 'f' word for gay people, the 'c' word for women or the other 'c' word for Chinese people, the 's' word for Hispanic people, etc. etc., and so forth. I have never used any of them and never will. Each is as bad as any other.

This is coming from someone who thinks political correctness often goes too far, but there are some words that should never be uttered.
    Candybar and GabbyG like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I find any word that is used as an epithet against a group to be equally objectionable. It could be the 'n' word for black people, the 'k' word for Jewish people, the 'f' word for gay people, the 'c' word for women or the other 'c' word for Chinese people, the 's' word for Hispanic people, etc. etc., and so forth. I have never used any of them and never will. Each is as bad as any other.

This is coming from someone who thinks political correctness often goes too far, but there are some words that should never be uttered.
    Well said
    Candybar likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post

Florimel is right on it. There are some behaviors which define a person and just stay with you. Look at the overwhelming number of fans who voted for Aaryn to take her place on the block when we had our turn as MVP. When Allison Grodner and CBS put together
    that sampling of her racist comments it was kind of stunning. I do find it interesting they gave Spencer and GinaMarie a pass who have also made racist and homophobic remarks caught by the ever watchful eye of Big Brother. Judd is my absolute favorite this year but he has challenged my loyalty by using the C word. He's not as conventionally good looking as Nick or Jeremy but neither of those guys had his small town charm. Nick was slick and tried to run the house from day one and Jeremy was so arrogant and cocky. Judd feels authentic and that's his appeal. Irish Eyes has included so many classic live feed spoilers here just catching Judd in the act of being Judd. I don't think I'm ever going to forget how he licked his lips to show us how yummy a fresh caught frog tastes. I'm not going to be able to let go of his inappropriate remark unless I really heard him apologize sincerely for it. That is indeed possible because sincerity is his principal trait.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-29-2013 at 02:42 AM.
    GabbyG likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fielders_Boy View Post
    Not really sure why people are so upset in Judd using the C-word? If the shoe fits.....is how I see it. I am not crazy about any of the
    guys this season since Nick and Jeremy were voted off. None of the girls this year has been a stand out either. As far as Judd's slop
    to stop world hunger.....I'm more offended by that, than the C-word. I don't find it as a joke when people in the world....whomever
    they may be are starving to death. Growing up in the deep south, slop is what we feed our pigs. Is he calling starving people in the
    world pigs? Maybe it is just me but, it rubbed me the wrong way.
    What BB has named slop is whole grain hot cereal. His heart was in a good place when he said that. In no way did he think anyone was a pig.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    What BB has named slop is whole grain hot cereal. His heart was in a good place when he said that. In no way did he think anyone was a pig.
    I agree, his heart was in the right place. Over the past couple of days Judd has changed a little, the bloom is off the rose for me, and it doesn't make a difference what he did, or didn't say about slop.
    Fielders_Boy likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I agree, his heart was in the right place. Over the past couple of days Judd has changed a little, the bloom is off the rose for me, and it doesn't make a difference what he did, or didn't say about slop.
    I have to agree 100% with Fanny Mare: The bloom is off the flower with Judd for me. It seems like some people on this thread are thinking with more than their head about Judd!!!!!

I also have to say that I was wrong about his use of the C word. If it made anyone feel uncomfortable then it was out of place and should not have been used. I should have thought of all aspects of my comment before I spoke. Atleast with this forum it does give you a chance to rethink your thinking and see where you were wrong!
    Florimel and GabbyG like this.

+ Reply to Thread