+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 42 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree442Likes

Thread: Amanda Zuckerman - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Amanda Zuckerman - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Amanda Zuckerman
    Big Brother 15 Houseguest

Hometown: Long Island, N.Y. (living in Boynton Beach, Fla.)
    Marital Status: Single

--------------------------------------------------------

Three adjectives that describe you:
    Confident, sexy and funny!

Favorite Activities:
    Horseback riding, hiking, shopping and going to movies.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house?
    Being away from my friends, family, my dog and my job, but they will be there when I get back.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother”:
    My strategy is to find common ground with everyone and share individual time- and secrets to earn their trust. Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer.

Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least?
    Most – I love Britney! She’s hilarious, real and played an awesome game. Least – Jen from Big Brother 8 because she was fake, annoying and conceited.

What are you afraid of?
    Sharks!

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?
    I’m proud of where I have brought myself to in my career.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is…
    ...Wherever you go, there you are. Which means to me, you choose where you want to be in life. The only person to get in your way is yourself. You are your own means to success.

What would you take into the house and why?
    My dog, my cellphone and my laptop.

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous?
    I would use my fame to further my real estate career and ride the five minute fame wave.

-------------------------

Big Brother Video - Get to Know Amanda - CBS.com

Re: Amanda Zuckerman - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

This girl got on my nerves something fierce the first ep of BBAD. She wouldn't shut up, dressed up like a stewardess and talked in her "intercom" voice at everyone. Gawd it went on forever... then she started some stupid story making fun of one of the blondes... I was happy when they finally switched off of her and FF when they went back. She totally ruined my stewardess fetish

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Compare this first week HOH

To this first week HOH

[IMG][/IMG]

Any resemblance Queen to King? Will Amanda's overplay match Willie's overplay?
    scoot13 likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

A lot of the pictures in the screencaps of Amanda look like General Hospital's evil Dr. Britt.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=kell...w=1582&bih=789
    ko_vixen likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Re: 7/2 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

I missed it before that Amanda has a boyfriend back home, and McCrae knew about it. I have to say I'm dissappointed in McCrae. Strengthens the fact that I think she will be cozying up to anyone who is HOH. His pairing with her is already causing certain people to talk. That woman better not be his downfall.

Sorry if this is not in the right place.

Quote Originally Posted by ko_vixen View Post
    I missed it before that Amanda has a boyfriend back home, and McCrae knew about it. I have to say I'm dissappointed in McCrae. Strengthens the fact that I think she will be cozying up to anyone who is HOH. His pairing with her is already causing certain people to talk. That woman better not be his downfall.

Sorry if this is not in the right place.
    i think the post 'll get moved to maybe the amanda thread

but, i never believed amanda had a boyfriend... she doesnt even belive it when she says it

i also dont believe she'll try to get close to another dude who gets HoH
    ko_vixen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg View Post
    i think the post 'll get moved to maybe the amanda thread

but, i never believed amanda had a boyfriend... she doesnt even belive it when she says it

i also dont believe she'll try to get close to another dude who gets HoH
    I guess I should clarify, I don't necessairly mean she'll try to hook up with anyone else, but I feel like she's going to be trying to keep herself in that HOH room as much as possible. I don't have feeds, so I am just going by what I have read, so I know I am missing a lot.

And thanks whoever moved this...makes much more sense to have it here! DUH!

I think Amanda has been saying that the boyfriend is a big cheater?

As far as disappointment with McCrae ... there have been many instances of him trying to "escape" ... of him suggesting gently that she not hang all over him, etc.

Also, Amanda is asking him about private sex opportunities in the jury house. So ... if they haven't done the deed ... she is promising it ... and letting him know she's willing.

Amanda read him as being an easy mark and maybe a tad lonely, and has tried to isolate him. She is a predator ... but this is also her game.

Let's note that McCrae has NOT shared all of his connections/alliances with her.

I SO want h her to be a have not without any real access to McCrae. I want him to have a chance to cement some of those alliances ... and make some friends.
    Keeping my fingers crossed.
    ko_vixen and scoot13 like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I think Amanda has been saying that the boyfriend is a big cheater?

As far as disappointment with McCrae ... there have been many instances of him trying to "escape" ... of him suggesting gently that she not hang all over him, etc.

Also, Amanda is asking him about private sex opportunities in the jury house. So ... if they haven't done the deed ... she is promising it ... and letting him know she's willing.

Amanda read him as being an easy mark and maybe a tad lonely, and has tried to isolate him. She is a predator ... but this is also her game.

Let's note that McCrae has NOT shared all of his connections/alliances with her.

I SO want h her to be a have not without any real access to McCrae. I want him to have a chance to cement some of those alliances ... and make some friends.
    Keeping my fingers crossed.
    Thanks so much for clearing that up. I feel a little better about him. And yes, I do see her as a predator and looked for the easy mark. In a perfect world, McCrae would be playing her just as much as she thinks she is playing him. I guess I can't blame him..if he was on the outside on night one, and maybe doesn't get much action and a girl like that is offering her....ahem, services, then why wouldn't he?

i dont know why people are talkin like McCrae is a "victim"

having an extra person to have your back and give you a vote amongst other things is a win win in the BB house

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 42 1234567891011 ... LastLast