+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3233343536373839404142
Like Tree442Likes

Thread: Amanda Zuckerman - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Re: Amanda Zuckerman - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

URL="http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2013/amanda-zuckerman-mccrae-olson-dating-before-big-brother-15-father-robert-0901/"
    I hope it's okay to post this here. It showed up on my FB page. Don't know if it's true but it's interesting. If not, I sincerely apologize. Please delete it. Thank you!

FORT Fogey

I think that story is one of those where people are taking what Amanda's dad said and trying to twist it to mean something he didn't say. All he says is that he understands why Amanda likes McCrae because he does. From there, the writer tries to convince people they knew each other outside the house. Based on what? His saying he likes the guy,and raising the question of how he knows he likes him. There's a very simple answer to that which is WAY easier to believe than the idea that they were already dating and somehow hid that -- Amanda's dad is watching the feeds! Of course the family members of contestants would pay to watch them. If viewers can draw a conclusion of "I like that guy, I don't like that one" then Amanda's dad can do the same. All smoke, no fire.
    Punkin, Candybar, bearwme1 and 1 others like this.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

I agree, I just thought it was funny and interesting. I had read the dad's interview before. I didn't get that out of it, but obviously someone else did. I do think the conspiracy theories will begin to multiply as we approach the end of the season. Especially about her. She's not a racist, she feeds the homeless, ect.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I think that story is one of those where people are taking what Amanda's dad said and trying to twist it to mean something he didn't say. All he says is that he understands why Amanda likes McCrae because he does. From there, the writer tries to convince people they knew each other outside the house. Based on what? His saying he likes the guy,and raising the question of how he knows he likes him. There's a very simple answer to that which is WAY easier to believe than the idea that they were already dating and somehow hid that -- Amanda's dad is watching the feeds! Of course the family members of contestants would pay to watch them. If viewers can draw a conclusion of "I like that guy, I don't like that one" then Amanda's dad can do the same. All smoke, no fire.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bearwme1 View Post
    I agree, I just thought it was funny and interesting. I had read the dad's interview before. I didn't get that out of it, but obviously someone else did. I do think the conspiracy theories will begin to multiply as we approach the end of the season. Especially about her. She's not a racist, she feeds the homeless, ect.
    3. She is sane.
    4. She is stable.

I could go on, but I choose not to!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

L'Shanah Tovah Tikatevu to you, Amanda. 10 days of retrospection on your life and the amendments you'd like to make in the year to come.
    Candybar likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Nice Rosh Hashanah greetings for Amanda, Gutmutter. Now could you just explain to Amanda what that means? :>)
    Candybar and bearwme1 like this.

+ Reply to Thread