+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536373839404142 LastLast
Like Tree442Likes

Thread: Amanda Zuckerman - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: Amanda Zuckerman - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13 View Post
    If I remember correctly, she lost her license. She works for her mom so she probably technically still has a job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    She lost her job with Prudential, not her license. Her mothers real estate agency uses Prudential. That is like Coldwell Banker or Century 21.
    Technically her license is inactive and Prudential has disassociated themselves from her. There are ways her licence could be forfeited in Florida's law.

I don't really care. I can't think why anyone would buy a "high end" home from this low end low life anyway.

If she is truly the designated winner ... she will be financially rewarded for being a racist, bigot skank and will need no license.
    Punkin, cablejockey and bearwme1 like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post

If she is truly the designated winner ... she will be financially rewarded for being a racist, bigot skank and will need no license.
    And that is so sickening to think about.

Gawd.
    Punkin, bearwme1 and munkeechi like this.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Technically her license is inactive and Prudential has disassociated themselves from her. There are ways her licence could be forfeited in Florida's law.
    As I understand it she is "inactive" because she has no affiliation now. Her mother owns the business and uses Prudential. She could change to Coldwell Bankers or any other one. They could easily refuse to have Amanda, of course. It is very difficult to lose your liscense. That is something you earned and paid for through effort and study. It is a piece of paper that says you are qualified. If you are involved in a crime, it could be revoked. Amanda's horrible behavior would not qualify as reason enough to yank it. This information is from my realtor; I personally, know nothing about this. I am in the process of selling my house so I had the opportunity to ask. I live in Florida.

Big Brother will soon be forgotten; she may have to wait awhile but she will be employed again. Her mother must be freaked out at her behavior.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 08-27-2013 at 12:23 PM.
    andee likes this.

I would much rather she be employed than for me to have to support her.
    mom2, Shoepie and sparklete like this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    As I understand it she is "inactive" because she has no affiliation now. Her mother owns the business and uses Prudential. She could change to Coldwell Bankers or any other one. They could easily refuse to have Amanda, of course. It is very difficult to lose your liscense. That is something you earned and paid for through effort and study. It is a piece of paper that says you are qualified. If you are involved in a crime, it could be revoked. Amanda's horrible behavior would not qualify as reason enough to yank it. This information is from my realtor; I personally, know nothing about this. I am in the process of selling my house so I had the opportunity to ask. I live in Florida.

Big Brother will soon be forgotten; she may have to wait awhile but she will be employed again. Her mother must be freaked out at her behavior.
    I looked this up once and I know she would have to be a felon ... and there was something about maybe moral depravity?

Are you selling your Florida home because Amanda is coming back? Kidding of course !

Mohandas Gandhi

Gossiping Pens has an article that really slams Amanda. It also asserts that She's lost her Realtors license, is a good friend of AG, and repeats the story about a former employee of CBS saying the season is rigged by AG for Amanda to win the $500,000. I realize all of these are pretty much unconfirmed rumors, but it's fun to read their description of how horrible she is. (Note - This article is from the same web-rag that earlier in the season made several of the rumored assertions above. So - grain of salt worthy!) Are these web sites covered against Liable claims???

Big Brother fans create petition to get Amanda Zuckerman kicked out |

*Article also has links to a few "Throw Amanda Out" sites. LOL

Re: BB15 Strategy Discussion Thread

I just had a thought ... which is encouraging because this season is enough to attack brain cells.

The reason everyone is afraid of Amanda ... is because she the person SHE SAYS she wants/wanted out ... is the one who went home!

She has dropped little hints about "knowing" certain people and being connected, So ... They think she has friends in "high places" and can orchestrate their exit.

I know this has probably occurred to most people here ... but people keep posting asking "why" is everyone afraid of her.

Mohandas Gandhi

I still don't buy it. She was put on the block twice by us when they could have easily said it was Aaryn or GM and no one would have questioned it. She has won exactly one competition. Her edit is not favorable. Helen mentioned her "friends" wanting her to go against Amanda. Frank being a favorite I could buy. Amanda not so much.

And until she hits someone, she isn't getting thrown out. Same as Aaryn.
    andee, Hyper and Shoepie like this.
    "All right, my turn." -Zach, BB16

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Gossiping Pens has an article that really slams Amanda. It also asserts that She's lost her Realtors license, is a good friend of AG, and repeats the story about a former employee of CBS saying the season is rigged by AG for Amanda to win the $500,000. I realize all of these are pretty much unconfirmed rumors, but it's fun to read their description of how horrible she is. (Note - This article is from the same web-rag that earlier in the season made several of the rumored assertions above. So - grain of salt worthy!) Are these web sites covered against Liable claims???

Big Brother fans create petition to get Amanda Zuckerman kicked out |

*Article also has links to a few "Throw Amanda Out" sites. LOL

I would love to throw her out. I think TPTB like her, just sayin
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Re: BB15 Strategy Discussion Thread

whats ther stuff on the internets about Amanda leaving on thursday and BB cut her a settlement check?

+ Reply to Thread