+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree442Likes

Thread: Amanda Zuckerman - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: Amanda Zuckerman - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

I think we all need to include time and camera in any posts that include serious allegations of racism or threats. There is just too much going around that can't be substantiated. Context is always critical to any statement.

Context makes all the difference here. The allegation that Amanda said "Elisa should be raped" could make sense IF Elissa had just said something terrible about a rape victim. I am not alleging she said anything of the sort, just casting a different light on what appears terrible on the face of it but may not be given context.

Just reading something on another site is meaningless if we cannot substantiate the facts with our own ears. Let us take with others reputations. Being on tv 24/7 does not give license for us to commit character assasination. I do not like all the players myself.
    RealVoyeur likes this.

FORT Fogey

I think production spent an anguishing hour, with her brow beating them to evict Howard. They got the full frontal bulldog, with a bone.
    I am sure they gave her the gag order to not talk about it anymore.

There is a link to an interesting article, in the media and tweet thread, by Ragan. Also another link with a hilarious pic if you haven't been over there.

It seems out of character for Howard to say that. He's a youth pastor right? I tried to find video of it and I couldn't find it. I did see a screencap. Maybe he was trying to tell her that her ass was hanging out. Because it was. It's one thing to walk around your house in a tank and panties when you're at home but she's on tv so it's not appropriate. Besides, it's not like they're in a work situation so I wouldn't necessarily call this sexual harassment unless she rebuffs him and he keeps doing it anyway. I think she's making it up. It just doesn't make sense for him to have said that.

♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫
    ~* stacerace76 *~
    ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AmyKay and scoot13 like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace76 View Post
    It seems out of character for Howard to say that. He's a youth pastor right? I tried to find video of it and I couldn't find it. I did see a screencap. Maybe he was trying to tell her that her ass was hanging out. Because it was. It's one thing to walk around your house in a tank and panties when you're at home but she's on tv so it's not appropriate. Besides, it's not like they're in a work situation so I wouldn't necessarily call this sexual harassment unless she rebuffs him and he keeps doing it anyway. I think she's making it up. It just doesn't make sense for him to have said that.

♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫
    ~* stacerace76 *~
    ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No, not a youth pastor. He was/is a youth counselor. I believe he could have said that. Those who watched the aftermath commented that Amanda's reaction said it was. They believed her. Stunned is a word someone used. Shocked. The anger came later.

I believe he said it. And I dont think it is a big deal that he did either.

I do not see Christians as above reproach. There is a lot to even imply the exact opposite.

The woman in me believes he said it. The Christian in me wishes he didn't. The pragmatist in me realizes he is simply human with all that entails.
    RealVoyeur and Shoepie like this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Could he have said it? Yes? Did he say it? I really don't know but I think he could have but she probably blew it up to make it seem more than what it was. I hope he didn't say it. Amanda can be very convincing and she is a master manipulator, when it comes to the small minded. She cannot get through with Howard and therefore has targeted him.

I don't think he did, if he did, given all she has said , I don't really care. She thinks she is hot stuff, maybe she is a legend in her own mind
    holly71 and stacerace76 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

And here's a compilation of Amanda's greatest hits. Warning, foul language:

Amanda Zuckerman: Social Justice Warrior - YouTube
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Good grief
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Oh wow. I knew she was bad but I have missed a lot. I hope this gets out beyond youtube.

+ Reply to Thread