+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree390Likes

Thread: Aaryn Gries - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: Aaryn Gries - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

While it is often the case, I would not automatically assume her parents condone what she has said. I get the impression that she is a spoiled brat who has gotten away with stuff because of her looks.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    While it is often the case, I would not automatically assume her parents condone what she has said. I get the impression that she is a spoiled brat who has gotten away with stuff because of her looks.
    I don't automatically blame the parents, but otoh who spoiled her?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

She's so inmature, spoiled and a few other things. I really hope she grows up, with age. There are other HG's that are no better than Aaryn, who have said just as much. It seems like she is the only one everyone is targeting, they need to feel some of this heat too in my opinion. And as Elissa and Helen has said....they are young, and someone's child. ( Not taking up for her or them...just think age comes into play here.)
    ilja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    She's so immature, spoiled and a few other things. I really hope she grows up, with age. There are other HG's that are no better than Aaryn, who have said just as much. It seems like she is the only one everyone is targeting, they need to feel some of this heat too in my opinion. And as Elissa and Helen has said....they are young, and someone's child. ( Not taking up for her or them...just think age comes into play here.)
    But if she speaks this way on live TV, I am pretty sure she does that in every day life - outside of the BB house. Has nobody called her on that?. She said to/of Helen -go make rice, who says that?
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I don't automatically blame the parents, but otoh who spoiled her?
    It's not that unusual to spoil your kids. I know I did mine and I"m not proud of the fact. I'm just grateful he turned out as well as he did despite my shortcomings.

Am I the only one having really slow response times on here?
    Emerald Fox and carolinamom12 like this.

It's not that unusual to spoil your kids. I know I did mine and I"m not proud of the fact. I'm just grateful he turned out as well as he did despite my shortcomings.

Am I the only one having really slow response times on here?
    No, its really really slow I couldn't get on last night for quite some time.
    I was just responding to your post ilja, where you called her a spoiled brat
    -Andy Rooney-

But if she speaks this way on live TV, I am pretty sure she does that in every day life - outside of the BB house. Has nobody called her on that?. She said to/of Helen -go make rice, who says that?
    I have no idea, but I wonder if she surrounds herself with friends like her. So no one ever calls her or them out for it. So in her self center world, she thinks it's ok. I see all races of teenagers act like this in groups all the time.
    Emerald Fox likes this.

No, its really really slow I couldn't get on last night for quite some time.
    I was just responding to your post ilja, where you called her a spoiled brat
    I know. She is spoiled and I'm sure her parents did it. I was just trying to make the point that her racist comments may not be the result of her parents. I've recently had a personal experience with another family member that I know was raised better than that and that's on my brain about 10 fold right now.
    carolinamom12 likes this.

I know. She is spoiled and I'm sure her parents did it. I was just trying to make the point that her racist comments may not be the result of her parents. I've recently had a personal experience with another family member that I know was raised better than that and that's on my brain about 10 fold right now.
    I agree, she could talk one way in front of them, and another with her so called friends. It didn't just start to happen on this show though.
    -Andy Rooney-

I agree, she could talk one way in front of them, and another with her so called friends. It didn't just start to happen on this show though.
    I agree with that.

That's part of why I'm always surprised there are so many people who are dying to be on these shows. Can't they tell by watching them that you better be ready to have all of your idiosyncrasies revealed to the whole world and not a one of us is perfect? I don't even like enough revealed about myself to become very active on sites like Facebook.

Of course, like the poster said above, these are a lot of really young people and they can be pretty stupid or naive about what they are getting themselves into.

+ Reply to Thread