+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree310Likes

Thread: GinaMarie Zimmerman - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: GinaMarie Zimmerman - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    If GM had actually physically gone after Candice, whether she'd actually hurt her or not, she would have been booted, though, right? I mean if she had tried to slap her, for instance, and had not made particularly good contact, so it wasn't much of a successful slap, but she'd still made contact, she would have self-evicted, correct?
    I think they have a little bit of leeway with their vague physical contact rules.

For example, Jordan did that chest bump to Russell with no repercussions.

But in this scenario you describe, knowing the full force of GM's hatred, and if it happened on the live show in front of the TV viewers as opposed to the live feeds, along with her comments about Candice's mother not wanting her, then yes, I believe she would have been expelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    If GM had actually physically gone after Candice, whether she'd actually hurt her or not, she would have been booted, though, right? I mean if she had tried to slap her, for instance, and had not made particularly good contact, so it wasn't much of a successful slap, but she'd still made contact, she would have self-evicted, correct?
    She probably wouldn't have gotten far. Candice probably would've laid her out.
    holly71 and mom2 like this.

FORT Fogey

Oh dear, her blog is mostly about Nick.

HoH Blog: GinaMarie

Posted on Aug 7, 2013 10:10am

OMG BBVX this weeks been crazy!!!! i can't believe I'm had the honor of being HOH!!! Its awesome my BB Bunny gave me my key hahahah soooooo awesome it was perfect !!!

the only thing that could of made being HOH perfect was having Nick here to share it with me :-(((. I miss him like crazy . but i know he's routing me on back home and is super duper proud of me … if you ever see that "Blue Hat" it means i'm thinking of you and knowing your still with me in this crazy house . Nick you made me feel so special and always made me smile and laugh. you are such an amazing guy . i don't know how I'm living here without you lol. just know i'm playing nice, staying cool, and working hard for us . i'll see you soon !!!

First night as HOH was AMAZING!!!! everyone got to see my pic and all my cool ass stuff ! Being HOH is amazing !!! but it not all sunshine and rainbows … you know you have to nom 2 house guest and thats one of my hardest jobs. but it a dirty job an somebody's Got to do it !!!

Last but not least i Finally got my hair dyed thanks to Elissa . she rocks !!!! It came out amazing . Whooo hooooo !!!

i'll leave off on this note . I coundt be happier living in the Big brother House . I met the most amazing people and maybe even found the man of my dreams ! i coundt of asked for anything more , even though theres ups and downs and you miss your family and friends back at home. I feel truly blessed for bing here and living my dreams . I thank you all so much , I may not be the best writer but i try lol. thank you to my friends and family back at home in staten island new york … thank you all so much you i love you !!! Well i guess I'm all done … i love all you BB fans… keep watching its gonna get even more wild and crazy ohhhhh and it you like think of me and give me some luck so i can be the next MVP lol. thank you all so much
    scoot13 likes this.

I'm guessing that there was no essay portion in the contests she competed in
    Punkin and MFWalkoff like this.

FORT Fogey

She sounds like a not-too-bright thirteen year old writing about the cool new boy in the seventh grade. If I were Nick, I'd be very scared. And changing my phone number and address. And possibly my name.
    holly71, Punkin and Coco46 like this.

Guys, I think Nick might actually like this. Nick came across, at least to me, as very cocky and arrogant. I've dealt with dozens of young teenage boys with that type of attitude. When there was a girl that liked them or showed them extreme attention, they ate it up even if the feelings weren't mutual. That type of attention stroked and gave fuel to their egos. I think Nick is eating this up, probably having a drink with his boys, and telling them that he can get GM to do anything for him once she's out of the house.

FORT Fogey

If GM were a smart, functioning, kind woman Nick might be flattered. I don't think he is interested, at all! Just the opposite.
    Punkin likes this.

I think Nick is just being kind and a gentleman. Good for him.
    Punkin likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I think Nick is just being kind and a gentleman. Good for him.
    He hasn't done anything. How is he being a gentleman? Did I miss something? When he sat with Jeff he said he promised to take her to a monster truck exibition. He claimed he was a man of his word and he will. This, of course, was long before her true colors emerged. I honestly don't think he will contact her unless it is to say he is not interested in a relationship. She will be devasted but any encouragement from him is not wise or even kind to her. Anything that gives her hope is not good.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    He hasn't done anything. How is he being a gentleman? Did I miss something? When he sat with Jeff he said he promised to take her to a monster truck exibition. He claimed he was a man of his word and he will. This, of course, was long before her true colors emerged. I honestly don't think he will contact her unless it is to say he is not interested in a relationship. She will be devasted but any encouragement from him is not wise or even kind to her. Anything that gives her hope is not good.
    I believe he is being kind and a gentleman by not publicly trashing GM which of course would be the more popular and easier thing to do at the moment. I admire people when they resist being politically correct just to please others.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

+ Reply to Thread