+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree310Likes

Thread: GinaMarie Zimmerman - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: GinaMarie Zimmerman - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    said about Candice: "She's such a degenerate that her own mom didn't even want her."

classy.
    That's completely tasteless and mean-spirited on two levels. It insults Candice for something she couldn't possibly have any control over, her mother's decision to give her up, as opposed to something she could control (like, say, eating with her mouth closed instead of open), and it also assumes that her mother somehow saw her as "degenerate" and thus unwanted. Women give up children for many very good reasons--they want their children to have more than they can give them, they're not at a point where they can raise a child properly because of problems of their own and understand that etc.--and when they do that, it's a very difficult, but very loving, thing to do. They're doing the best they can at that moment for their children, which is exactly what a good parent and responsible adult is supposed to do. She's not only insulting Candice but her mother, whom she's never even met, in a most hurtful way.

On a side note, I also find it mind-boggling that GM should criticize anyone for his/her speaking voice.
    GabbyG, Klyn and buttahfly like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    She is crude and hideous inside. Why do I think her family and friends think she is a hoot?
    Birds of a feather...?

I can't believe this miserable thing said that about Candice. That's scraping the bottom of the bucket, even for GinaMarie. Unreal.
    Shoepie likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Those are two good points Tilden. It is insulting to Candice and her mother. She has no idea why things happened the way they did, but it seems like Candice ended up with a very loving family and had a good life. That's most likely what her birth mother wanted for her.

Side note: I don't know where else to ask this, but have other seasons been like this with people who are just nasty and vile like this? I watched most of the first 5 or 6 seasons, then only glanced at the next few and totally skipped the last 3 or so seasons. Maybe I'm missing something here about what Big Brother is all about now.

This is by no means the first season with vile people. It just seems like there are so many this year.
    momrek06 likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I have come to be repulsed by her. It is a visceral reaction I have.

She has said, I don't eat much, a number of times. Odd. She eats a lot, and fast with her mouth open. She snacks on crunchy junk constantly.

She is crude and hideous inside. Why do I think her family and friends think she is a hoot?

Watching her eat makes me want to vomit. She kind of reminds me of a possum.
    tinderbox likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    This is by no means the first season with vile people. It just seems like there are so many this year.
    Yep, that's the problem. That and usually the vile people are the ones immediately targeted (as Aaryn and her flock were in the beginning). Now they've all come around and worship at the feet of maybe the worst one of them all.

The Season 9 vibes this game gives me are disappointing. I never thought we'd see this again.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGH View Post
    The Season 9 vibes this game gives me are disappointing. I never thought we'd see this again.
    I am almost thinking this group is worse than Season 9.

Ya, we all hoped that we would never see a season like 9 again, but I think 15 has surpassed 9.
    Punkin and dagwood like this.
    KAREN

I don't think I watched season 9. I'm gonna google it to see if I recognize the folks.

Quote Originally Posted by kireelady View Post
    I don't think I watched season 9. I'm gonna google it to see if I recognize the folks.
    http://www.bbdvdworld.com/store/images/bb9.jpg

Take a look at this link.

The dude, Adam in the white shirt bottom row won BB 9, then proceeded to use his winnings to become a DRUG DEALER.
    Matt, dark shirt, last photo bottom row was also involved in the drug ring with Adam.

They both sit in Federal prison right now. Gawd.

BUT that was a Season of MISFITS.
    KAREN

So that was another season with ALL YOUNG PEOPLE? Get a clue BB.
    Back on topic... GM sucks.
    Uncle David likes this.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread