+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree310Likes

Thread: GinaMarie Zimmerman - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: GinaMarie Zimmerman - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

GM might fare better than Aaryn or Amanda. She has her Staten Island cocoon. It is very possible that friends and family will gather around and give her high 5s all over the place.

She will continue her eff you, I am who I am and I ain't changing for nobody rant and survive this. She said her mother would be proud of the way she handled Candice's eviction and I believe her. The stories I have heard about her stepfather confirm that he will think she is a hoot!

Therapy is an upper middle class thing. NO WAY will GM ever be one who seeks 'help!" And being in that field I question just how effective it is anyway. For certain things yes, of course.

Her family and friends were pretty much wiped out in the hurricane. She is going home to a totally different culture than we know. Staten Island for starters is unique and that borough in recovery mode on top of that. I don't think anyone in her life cares about her behavior on this show. They are dealing with bigger issues than a foul mouthed idgit.
    ilja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    GM might fare better than Aaryn or Amanda. She has her Staten Island cocoon. It is very possible that friends and family will gather around and give her high 5s all over the place.

She will continue her eff you, I am who I am and I ain't changing for nobody rant and survive this. She said her mother would be proud of the way she handled Candice's eviction and I believe her. The stories I have heard about her stepfather confirm that he will think she is a hoot!

Therapy is an upper middle class thing. NO WAY will GM ever be one who seeks 'help!" And being in that field I question just how effective it is anyway. For certain things yes, of course.

Her family and friends were pretty much wiped out in the hurricane. She is going home to a totally different culture than we know. Staten Island for starters is unique and that borough in recovery mode on top of that. I don't think anyone in her life cares about her behavior on this show. They are dealing with bigger issues than a foul mouthed idgit.
    All of this doesn't quite gel with the fact GM has an eating disorder, and quite frankly she looks wretched, and far older than she is.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post

This might be true BUT her employers certainly ARE concerned and concerned enough with her horrible awful despicable behavior to see to FIRING HER.
    KAREN

Gina Marie is the one who is correct with her "I am who I am" attitude.

She has been this way for such a long time so I don't know why she would start considering change now.

Nick didn't find her appealing or unappealing ... he just accepted her.

There is not a lot of difference between Aaryn and GM except presentation and volume.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Gina Marie is the one who is correct with her "I am who I am" attitude.

She has been this way for such a long time so I don't know why she would start considering change now.

Nick didn't find her appealing or unappealing ... he just accepted her.

There is not a lot of difference between Aaryn and GM except presentation and volume.
    I don't think GM knows herself well enough to say "I am who I am". If she did, she would know where she fit in, she doesn't . She keeps changing to stay within a group. I don't think that just goes for BB, I think she is always like that. Time she grew up imho.
    momrek06 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I don't think GM knows herself well enough to say "I am who I am". If she did, she would know where she fit in, she doesn't . She keeps changing to stay within a group. I don't think that just goes for BB, I think she is always like that. Time she grew up imho.
    She has said this many times. "This is how I am and I ain't changin' for nobody!"

This might be true BUT her employers certainly ARE concerned and concerned enough with her horrible awful despicable behavior to see to FIRING HER.
    I was refering to her friends and family; they will circle the wagons around her. I have a hunch they think she is funny. As for losing her job, who knows how close she was to management. That will sting but she will continue being exactly who she is.

i notice skippy has been hitting the fish button lately when GM mental state comes up in conversation

i really hope the doctors there are trying to help her

her obsessing over that OTEV beaver letters / McCranders wedding and her moodswings are a little scary
    Sticker likes this.

She needs help, and I am pretty sure once she is off this show, she will get it.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She needs help, and I am pretty sure once she is off this show, she will get it.
    i hope this is the case

but i suspect she lives with and is around a bunch of enablers

---
    Sticker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg View Post
    i hope this is the case

but i suspect she lives with and is around a bunch of enablers

---
    Don't we all?
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

+ Reply to Thread