+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree310Likes

Thread: GinaMarie Zimmerman - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: GinaMarie Zimmerman - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

I have a feeling and I hate to bring this up. With the tragic news of Gia from the Bachelor, I wouldn't be surprised to see GM and maybe even Aaryn get some kind of therapy after the season is over. The backlash these two are going to experience is going to be brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by Caponedawg View Post
    I have a feeling and I hate to bring this up. With the tragic news of Gia from the Bachelor, I wouldn't be surprised to see GM and maybe even Aaryn get some kind of therapy after the season is over. The backlash these two are going to experience is going to be brutal.
    Oh my goodness. I had no idea. My thoughts and prayers go out to those she left behind.

It certainly puts things in perspective.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I am surprised that there wasn't a rant about GM & Nick not being mentioned as a couple during the wedding ceremony and Nick wasn't mentioned at all ... but David. Jeremy and even Kaitlin were!

Maybe it will be coming!
    I was waiting for this too! I am shocked that it seems to be a non issue for her.

She is going to be in big trouble when she gets out. Some HGs tried to tell her about Nick but not strongly enough. And it was not their responsibiliy to do that either. Clearly BB is not mentioning anything to her in the DR. I suppose they really don't know what Nicks reaction will be so it is out of bounds to assume.

Quote Originally Posted by Caponedawg View Post
    I posted something in the question area because I would like to start a dialogue about mental health and reality show contestants but I am not sure where to do so. I absolutely agree that we are seeing some issues that show how fragile some people are. You never know who will be broken by an experience like this- even some who appear super strong might have their battles but GM is someone who, to me for her age has something deeper than just immaturity going on.
    Punkin and ilja like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fogey

GM is a fan of BB and did not sign on without knowledge of what can happen. We all live the consequences of our actions, everyday. GM will come face to face with the truth when out.

It is impossible to make any judgement call or even speculate on anyone's mental health. Even professionals would not comment without meeting with a client and testing if things seemed chemically off.

And therapy cannot be successful unless the client has identified something that they want to change and really want help.

I was a councelor for many years and chose a workshop setting for the very reason that each one was designed for a specific focus. Clients came ready to work very hard for 2 days; they were motivated.

That said, reality tv magnifies insecurities. Public humiliation is tough for the most intelligent and secure.

I am not convinced that reality tv was connected to Gia's suicide. She was well liked, beautiful and had a boyfriend who loved her. And her appearance on TV was so long ago that she was all but forgotten.
    GabbyG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    GM is a fan of BB and did not sign on without knowledge of what can happen. We all live the consequences of our actions, everyday. GM will come face to face with the truth when out.

It is impossible to make any judgement call or even speculate on anyone's mental health. Even professionals would not comment without meeting with a client and testing if things seemed chemically off.

And therapy cannot be successful unless the client has identified something that they want to change and really want help.

I was a councelor for many years and chose a workshop setting for the very reason that each one was designed for a specific focus. Clients came ready to work very hard for 2 days; they were motivated.

That said, reality tv magnifies insecurities. Public humiliation is tough for the most intelligent and secure.

I am not convinced that reality tv was connected to Gia's suicide. She was well liked, beautiful and had a boyfriend who loved her. And her appearance on TV was so long ago that she was all but forgotten.
    I am trained as a counselor and I work closely as a volunteer with several mental health agencies. I agree that reality television is not solely responsible for anyone's issues, however I do feel that when someone with obvious fragility is completely exposed and their life is being dismantled outside the house while they are clueless it is important that some support is offered by people who are equipped to do so. Maybe a transition period of counseling post exposure.
    Suicide happens in all walks of life and television personalities are not immune. We gain some measure of entertainment from their appearances and, as such the people who are profiting should be looking out for them in some way. I have no idea if they already do. I am just saying I hope they do.
    GabbyG and daisypryde like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fogey

I think BB does do a follow up. It was reported somehow/somewhere that Karen (BB1) had been in touch with show psychologist after she was back home. She said she did not have a problem with seeing herself. She said that is exactly how I am.

I think GM is going to need help. We all know she has an eating disorder(red flag already) when she sees she has lost her job, this will hit her very hard I hope they keep an eye on her.
    ilja and Sticker like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Also the imagined true love connection with Nick was so Over the Top for anyone who isn't 15 years old.
    holly71, Shoepie and daisypryde like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Also the imagined true love connection with Nick was so Over the Top for anyone who isn't 15 years old.
    Yes, very true. I am a little suspicious that when she is in the DR they don't force that issue- jmho. But it's way OTT
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread