+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree310Likes

Thread: GinaMarie Zimmerman - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: GinaMarie Zimmerman - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    8/12, 9:28 am, Cam 1

GinaMarie talking to Spencer about Candice, says she's a crack baby, and that "she's white and black so you know [her mom] was definitely whoring around"
    She is an ignorant fool. My gawd.

And Irish, what was Spencer's reaction to that comment?
    KAREN

I must assume that since GM is unmarried, she is a virgin. Because I'm certain she has NEVER had sex unless it was sanctioned by the teachings of her church.

FORT Fogey

What makes GM's comment so much worse than Candice's brattiness is that GM wasn't just defaming Candice but basically anyone who is biracial and any woman who sleeps with someone not of her racial background (the "whoring around" comment), which manages to be simultaneously racist and sexist, since the attack was on Candice's mother for being indiscriminate about whom she slept with as opposed to her father. For that matter, all of GM's comments seem to be directed at Candice's mother. Funny how she apparently thinks her mother conceived her entirely by herself.

I guess since GM's still a good Catholic virgin, having never married, she doesn't realize you need a man to get pregnant. Not everyone's the Virgin Mary, dear.
    Katydyd likes this.

It's bad enough when the HG's are so vicious to each other. But when they step outside and attack someone's family, whom they know nothing about, and are not there to defend themselves, it's even worse. GM is garbage, plain and simple. I know nothing about her family, so I won't comment on how she was or wasn't raised. My suspicion is she was teased and maybe bullied as a child, perhaps due in part to her learning disabilities. She also may not have had the best support system in her family - one does not develop an eating disorder and the extreme self esteem and attachment issues she has from a happy childhood. At some point in time though, you need to grow the f- (sorry) heck up and stop belittling and degrading others in order to make yourself feel better. I realize in the grand scheme of things, we all have intrinsic value and worth as human beings, but I am digging deep to try and find it in this girl. She clearly needs help....she's a grown woman stuck with the emotional IQ of a 12 year old.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

The things she says are horrid, hurtful and hateful. Where does that come from?

Even the other vile HG's thought GM crossed the line with the comment at Candice's eviction.

Now this? she's a crack baby, and "she's white and black so you know [her mom] was definitely whoring around"

Because someone is biracial, she feels she's a crack baby and her mother was a whore?

This comes from someplace deep and these are not new thoughts or feelings. It's scary.

It is scary that there are people like this.
    Punkin and Moonyean like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I agree, its scary that their minds so easily go there. I did read on another forum that Candice herself mentioned half black and half white( jokingly), and that her black side comes out ( not verbatim) but something like that

But GM was hateful and hurtful. I would love to see Candice come back - and I would love Candice to be the one that is instrumental in GM's eviction
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

From Irish's Bulletcap this morning:

GinaMarie tells Andy and Spencer that she's going to marry Nick within the year and have a baby within 2 years
    Really? Really?! Delusional, thy name is GinaMarie.
    momrek06 likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    From Irish's Bulletcap this morning:

Really? Really?! Delusional, thy name is GinaMarie.
    Better start shopping for our gifts now, because you know we want them to be perfect.
    Punkin likes this.

FORT Fogey

I hope we will hear what happens when she is out and hunts down Nick. Nick is not going to meet with her. I just wonder how she will cope. Or not cope. She has gone from 'may have met the man of my dreams' to children in 2 years.

I bet some people have tried very hard to get an interview with him. He will never do it. He wants to distance himself with this situation, I am sure. He is an actor trying to establish a career.

I am surprised that there wasn't a rant about GM & Nick not being mentioned as a couple during the wedding ceremony and Nick wasn't mentioned at all ... but David. Jeremy and even Kaitlin were!

Maybe it will be coming!
    Shoepie likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread