+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree310Likes

Thread: GinaMarie Zimmerman - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: GinaMarie Zimmerman - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

i cringe everytime GM finds a way to squeeze Nick's name into any conversation...

Ellisa and Amanda werespeculating on production handlin GM's issues

well newsflash... production knew she was mentally unstable and had an an eating disorder when they put her on the show

she was "well" enough to pass her medical exam and psych evaluation(s) according to *BB standards*

---

hopefully GMs moms tells her to leave Nick alone once the show is over

good grief. i am a grammar "snob", i couldn't read that . . . . she needs to go back to school. elementary school.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Oh dear, her blog is mostly about Nick.
    Punkin and Shoepie like this.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

8/12, 9:28 am, Cam 1

GinaMarie talking to Spencer about Candice, says she's a crack baby, and that "she's white and black so you know [her mom] was definitely whoring around"

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

I am so shocked that she was in pageants and represented a professional organization. She needs help, just because we have the right to say anything doesn't mean you should.
    I can't wait for her to get out and see how the "Real World" feels about her, although I doubt she would care.

Just when I thought, it couldn't get worse than this. BB15 is just so bad.
    scoot13 likes this.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post

GinaMarie talking to Spencer about Candice, says she's a crack baby, and that "she's white and black so you know [her mom] was definitely whoring around"
    I would like to see a montage on youtube of her vile comments. This girl needs to see it. She is so thick that it will take a lot to penetrate her, if that is even possible. She feels so justified.

I cannot imagine what the jury house will be like with both of them fighting. Candice is no slouch in the bratty retorts and insults either so she is not going to take the high road and ignore her. zowie.
    Punkin and sparklete like this.

Ok, any miniscule residual of sympathy I had for the girl just flew out the window. My ex husband, who happens to be the father of my handsome, well adjusted, college eductated bi-racial child, and I both take exception to that one. She's disgusting. The vile comments she has made about Candice and her mother are starting to make Aaryn look like a princess in comparison. This Jersey girl is more than willing to teach Ms. New Yawk some manners
    GabbyG and ilja like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

wow. she really is a sorry excuse for a human. that is truly disgusting.

munkeechi likes this.

she took the high road and ignored them at first. it got her nowhere.

i don't think i've heard one "bratty retort" or "insult" from candice that even begins to be on par with the VILE things that have been said about and to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I would like to see a montage on youtube of her vile comments. This girl needs to see it. She is so thick that it will take a lot to penetrate her, if that is even possible. She feels so justified.

I cannot imagine what the jury house will be like with both of them fighting. Candice is no slouch in the bratty retorts and insults either so she is not going to take the high road and ignore her. zowie.
    GabbyG likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    she took the high road and ignored them at first. it got her nowhere.

i don't think i've heard one "bratty retort" or "insult" from candice that even begins to be on par with the VILE things that have been said about and to her.
    Candice is not on a par with GM, no one is. Candice has an attitude. Her brattiness was evident in her fight with GM when evicted and the meeting she called. She is no saint. I am not criticizing; this is just an observation. I don't fault her for going back at GM, not at all. I found it interesting in how she chose to react.

+ Reply to Thread