+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree310Likes

Thread: GinaMarie Zimmerman - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: GinaMarie Zimmerman - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I believe he is being kind and a gentleman by not publicly trashing GM which of course would be the more popular and easier thing to do at the moment. I admire people when they resist being politically correct just to please others.
    I agree with this. I do believe they had a real friendship (nothing else) in the house. He knows about all of her insecurities, and I have a feeling he will let himself be there for her to talk to when this is all over and she's going to need some friends.

What's going to make it tricky, however, is her extreme obsession with wanting to marry him. It'll be tough for him to be nice without her taking it the wrong way. We know from past experience with BB (Amber season 8) that BB will set her up with extra counseling before she's released back into the real world. Would be nice if Nick could join in for some of that and help try to ease her into the friend zone.

I think what ilja said about how he could be making fun of her, but isn't, shows that he is kind and doesn't want to hurt her. Will be interesting to see what happens.
    Punkin and Coco46 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I believe he is being kind and a gentleman by not publicly trashing GM which of course would be the more popular and easier thing to do at the moment. I admire people when they resist being politically correct just to please others.
    I think so as well. After this last week, when she was running her mouth at Candice leaving- that must have been difficult to do
    ilja likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

What Nick actually said:

"In all honesty I did care about her. You’d have to be a total cyborg to not have any feelings in that situation. She trusted me and she treated me very well, and when she’s out of the house, I’m keeping my word and we’re gonna go on our first date -- a monster truck rally."

"First date" sounds like there will be more than one,

He is smart and diplomatic. He went from saying it was a fauxmance ... to saying he "cared" ... to talking about dating.
    I do not think it was dismissive of her. He is not a teenager eating it up ... he's 28.
    It may not be a love and marriage thing ... but I too think he will be there for her.
    Punkin likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    What Nick actually said:

"In all honesty I did care about her. You’d have to be a total cyborg to not have any feelings in that situation. She trusted me and she treated me very well, and when she’s out of the house, I’m keeping my word and we’re gonna go on our first date -- a monster truck rally."

"First date" sounds like there will be more than one,

He is smart and diplomatic. He went from saying it was a fauxmance ... to saying he "cared" ... to talking about dating.
    I do not think it was dismissive of her. He is not a teenager eating it up ... he's 28.
    It may not be a love and marriage thing ... but I too think he will be there for her.
    That was long before any of us knew what GM was really like. She was cute, flirty and funny in the first 2 weeks. I have to believe he is as horrified as we are now. Time will tell.

Gina Marie eating disorder (when she can't binge and purge): Chew and Spit: A Hidden Eating Disorder - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com Everyone in the house has seen this destructive behavior from her and surely the DR knows too. Very sad. This woman is a whole cacophony of messed up!
    bearwme1 likes this.

It has been said in Nick's thread that he does not want to have anything to do with her. She will not get it and will surely need some help when she gets out.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    That was long before any of us knew what GM was really like. She was cute, flirty and funny in the first 2 weeks. I have to believe he is as horrified as we are now. Time will tell.
    Umm, cute, flirty and funny? What I remember from the first weeks was LOUD AND HYPER. I would call it more like she was annoying. She was trying way too hard to be liked.

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Gina Marie eating disorder (when she can't binge and purge): Chew and Spit: A Hidden Eating Disorder - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com Everyone in the house has seen this destructive behavior from her and surely the DR knows too. Very sad. This woman is a whole cacophony of messed up!
    Just wait until she is evicted and finds out she is unemployed.
    KAREN

From GM's Bio on Page 1.

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous?
    I would use my personality and popularity to be in the spotlight and make me a household name.

Hmm, I am not thinking GM is 'a household name' from a POSTIVE standpoint.
    Punkin likes this.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

She is so vile that I stop in my tracks. I am not sure she will be a target though. Not sure why. She did lose her job and I think that is bigger for her than either Aaryn or Amanda because that is all she has. Time will tell just how much this experience has on anyone. I think very little, unfortunately.

GMs biggest disappointment will be Nick. She had no clue how incidental that was for him.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    GM had to know she has an eating disorder and she chose to appear on BB. I do not feel sorry for her, nor do I think that the DR has any responsibility to get her help while she is on the show. That may sound harsh, but she is a grown up and should be held responsible for her own decisions. I heard that the DR was making her speak to a therapist.
    holly71 and tapper01 like this.

+ Reply to Thread