Howard Overby
    Big Brother 15 Houseguest

Hometown: Hattiesburg, Miss
    Marital Status: Single

--------------------------------------------------------

Three adjectives that describe you:
    Observant, trustworthy and reliable.

Favorite Activities:
    I love playing city league flag football and softball. I love to mime and do drama skits at church. I love to read and take walks in the park or just be outside. I love to fish and hunt and shoot guns at the gun range. I love love love board games, especially Monopoly.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house?
    Nothing except being away from my church on Sundays.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother”:
    I will use intelligence without showing I’m as smart as I am and I will befriend people to get to know them and use their strengths and weaknesses against them - no matter how or what I have to use to get what I want to make my plan work.

Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least?
    Jason from season 2 because he was representing for the men and played a great game to the end. I didn’t like Lisa from season 3.

What are you afraid of?
    I hate spiders and big birds.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?
    I was the first person in my immediate family to graduate from college after receiving a full athletic scholarship.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is…
    ...to conduct myself in a manner that is worthy of “Christ” and to live abundantly and share it with others.

What would you take into the house and why?
    1. My Bible, because it’s my guide on how to live and love 2. My head phones and iPod because I have to have my music and 3. My XBox because it keeps me competitive and calms me.

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous?
    Man, I would share it all on some level with the less fortunate and my family because I’m tired of them struggling. We would get some businesses started. Plus, I finally want my mom and sisters to ride a plane and go somewhere beautiful where there are no mosquitoes.

-------------------------
    Big Brother Video - Get to Know Howard - CBS.com

Re: Howard Overby - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

I like Howard. He seems smart enough too... he looks a little like Kevin Durant..

That's some scar on his head! I wonder what the story is behind it?
    Count your blessings!

does howard go in the pool/swim?

was wondering especially after sundays show?

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg View Post
    does howard go in the pool/swim?

was wondering especially after sundays show?
    He does got to the pool and lounge it...that pool isn't really made for swimming but he uses the pool and looks yummy doing it.

Seriously, he is yummy to look at and for the most part sounds highly intelligent when chatting with others. Which is like a gold star of approval with some of the guys in the house and their potty mouths this season.
    navybelle likes this.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

PWS
    FORT Fogey

This statement from Howard (via JLuvs, July 4th) was very disappointing to me---and it isn't a typo--several people queried that. I was thinking he just got sucked into this alliance but wasn't really as bad as most of the other guys in the MC.

GM and Nick are talking - GM doing her normal freak out that Elissa will put her up as MVP.

Watching Jeremy, Kaitlin, Judd and Aaryn play pool and Andy is there too.

Never mind, watching Spencer, Howard, Spencer, McCrae, Amanda and Andy on the couch...the topic is sex and DR people. Howard said that he doesn't enjoy sex if he knows the woman is getting something out of it and Spencer said he doesn't care if any woman enjoys sex with him. Now we are on to various types of alcoholic beverages.

All the cams are outside - there are pool competitions going on in pairs, with people switching out and the convo above.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    This statement from Howard (via JLuvs, July 4th) was very disappointing to me---and it isn't a typo--several people queried that. I was thinking he just got sucked into this alliance but wasn't really as bad as most of the other guys in the MC.

GM and Nick are talking - GM doing her normal freak out that Elissa will put her up as MVP.

Watching Jeremy, Kaitlin, Judd and Aaryn play pool and Andy is there too.

Never mind, watching Spencer, Howard, Spencer, McCrae, Amanda and Andy on the couch...the topic is sex and DR people. Howard said that he doesn't enjoy sex if he knows the woman is getting something out of it and Spencer said he doesn't care if any woman enjoys sex with him. Now we are on to various types of alcoholic beverages.

All the cams are outside - there are pool competitions going on in pairs, with people switching out and the convo above.
    I have to believe he mispoke himself and didnt catch it. The word unless is missing and I have to believe that is what he meant. Had someone called him on that I bet he would have said, NO, I meant........

he obviously misspoke

no guy in history has ever said it like that with that verbage... at most, a guy will say "i got mine" but wont go as far as saying or wanting the woman to not get theirs

FORT Fogey

If anyone is in doubt about him misspeaking watch this video with Jeff. Really good man.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post

If anyone is in doubt about him misspeaking watch this video with Jeff. Really good man.
    I agree, I like him
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast