+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Howard Overby - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: Howard Overby - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

I think Howard has tried every strategy BB has ever promoted. I feel he's always working from the perspective of "on the outside looking in". Most of what he has tried hasn't worked out well.

I wish he could be silently strong in his own skin, and then just be. Like Jessie and Candice, they all simply want to feel comfortable in the mix.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    I don't buy his "youth counselor and mentor" shtick. So many people come on the show with these vague job descriptions that only serve to make them look employed. I think he's full of it.
    I agree. Something is amiss with that. Mentor is usually a title someone else ascribes to you rather than a job description. Counselor, no. That requires a college level education and his manner of speech does not broadcast that. He also does not have the personality to do this. He sticks to himself and does not talk much to anyone other than Spencer.
    J.D. likes this.

Howard did go to college. He played football for the University of Southern Mississippi. His "manner of speech" aside, he can certainly string together a grammatically correct sentence with words over three syllables. Now, whether he's a youth counselor or not, I don't now. So far all I've found is a bunch of modeling stuff (which is rather worth checking out ). But with his sports and church back ground, I certainly wouldn't doubt it at this point - whether he gets paid to do so or simply volunteers. I would think as a college educated young Black man who seems to be doing well for himself, he'd probably be a good role model. I think he has trouble expressing himself stuff when he's not being entirely truthful, or is trying to explain himself while coming up with a way to put his actions in the best light. IMO that has way more to do with his comfort level than his education - or lack thereof. I have a Master's degree and I know when I'm in a situation that is new or I'm feeling uncomfortable I probably come off like a third grader
    Caponedawg and ilja like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

a few days ago Howard must have switched with his twin in the DR.

he is acting totally different then last week

i don't believe in the idea that a weight was lifted off his shoulders when he came clean about the MC and that caused him to be himself and more relaxed

and also he likes Candice all of a sudden?..wtf

the whole turnaround is too drastic, somethings up

---

btw, Howard did mention that he was unemployed when the show opportunity came about
    Last edited by Dogg; 07-16-2013 at 11:40 AM.

FORT Fogey

The DR often writes a script for them and they rehearse. Kaitlin let that fly before ....FISH.
    ilja likes this.

the DR wrote them speeches for him but i dont know if they made him shauxmance Candice.

too much fake stuff been happening, i don't know...

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg View Post
    the DR wrote them speeches for him but i dont know if they made him shauxmance Candice.

too much fake stuff been happening, i don't know...
    I love him with Candice I hope he's liked her all along.
    Katydyd likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I think he has liked Candice all along. Why wouldn't he? Smart, feisty and beautiful!
    Katydyd likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I think he has liked Candice all along. Why wouldn't he? Smart, feisty and beautiful!
    Yeah that. If he had hooked up with Candice in the beginning it would have isolated them in the eyes of the others. Better to keep some distance in the early weeks - too bad he over-reacted when called out on it.

i am willing to go out on a limb and say that Howard is more attracted to Amanda

Candice is just a cuddle spoon buddy. you tend to like females better when there is buildup

on the like scale:

Howard -> Candice 3/10

Candice -> Howard 8/10

the scale is unbalanced.

trust me.

---

the Amanda rage stemmed from this situation

+ Reply to Thread