+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 110
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Howard Overby - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

  1. #31
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: Howard Overby - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

    I don't want him to screw Amanda, McCrae and Judd (Jessie is there for the ride).

  2. #32
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,244

    Re: Howard Overby - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I don't want him to screw Amanda, McCrae and Judd (Jessie is there for the ride).
    Well - they will have to try and win something-instead of browbeating the next HOH
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  3. #33
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: Howard Overby - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well - they will have to try and win something-instead of browbeating the next HOH
    Ahhhhhhh. See, I did not see Amanda as brow beating. She is playing her game and fighting for what will help her. She is aggressive and I like that. She is not mean spirited. Helen and Elissa are clueless and annoying as hell. If you want to call it brow beating then I am all in favor of it with these two! They both need some sense beaten into them next week. Well, no one will try. They will just keep them out of the loop.

    They will all fight hard to win HOH, for sure. Amanda has not been sitting back doing nothing. This is only week 2. Give her a chance.

  4. #34
    Yes we Did! - Twice!! Katydyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In the playground in my mind
    Posts
    3,177

    Re: Howard Overby - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

    Shoepie, I really like Amanda.....but I like Howard too! Howard is playing his game just like Amanda is playing hers. Problem is, each is a sticking point in the other's game But Honestly, I think Howard wants Jeremy, Aaryn, GM and Kaitlin gone before Amanda at this point. I thought Howard and Candice had a good conversation out on the hammock last night. I like those two together. I also think Howard was sincere in his apology. Would he have made it if he he didn't get found out? Maybe not His number one focus is the game. As it should be. Honestly, I think he is one of the most purely focused on his own game in the house. But I do feel like he means it when he says that he feels much better being able to play with these people than the MC. I have no doubt he likes and respects them more as people (with the possible exception of Amanda ). Does that mean he'll never turn on them? No. But unlike Helen he realizes that eventually you're going to have to vote everyone else out. But I really believe he wants those 4 on the "other side" of the house out before anyone else. At that point, he will align with those remaining who best serve his game....just like everyone should be doing!
    Last edited by Katydyd; 07-14-2013 at 03:53 PM.
    ilja likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata


    "I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

  5. #35
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,244

    Re: Howard Overby - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Ahhhhhhh. See, I did not see Amanda as brow beating. She is playing her game and fighting for what will help her. She is aggressive and I like that. She is not mean spirited. Helen and Elissa are clueless and annoying as hell. If you want to call it brow beating then I am all in favor of it with these two! They both need some sense beaten into them next week. Well, no one will try. They will just keep them out of the loop.

    They will all fight hard to win HOH, for sure. Amanda has not been sitting back doing nothing. This is only week 2. Give her a chance.
    I don't mind Amanda, I have already stated that. But why run to Aaryn- like Miss A needs more info

    At that point, he will align with those remaining who best serve his game....just like everyone should be doing!
    Howard only need look at Andy. I think he is the one that has the most info( and he can urn the waterworks on at whim) although I never fault anyone for feeling hurt, however this is a game
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 07-14-2013 at 04:54 PM.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  6. #36
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: Howard Overby - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

    Amanda going to Aaryn is to keep her finger in that pie. It was only last week that they were on the same side of the house. Keeping future options open.

  7. #37
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,244

    Re: Howard Overby - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Amanda going to Aaryn is to keep her finger in that pie. It was only last week that they were on the same side of the house. Keeping future options open.
    Sorry, you whine to Aaryn, I don't like you very much( for now)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  8. #38
    FORT Fogey ilja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,067

    Re: Howard Overby - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

    I've got to admit after watching last night's show, that I can see why so many people fell for Howard. When he is good, he is very, very good.
    mesachick and navybelle like this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

  9. #39
    Yes we Did! - Twice!! Katydyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In the playground in my mind
    Posts
    3,177

    Re: Howard Overby - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I've got to admit after watching last night's show, that I can see why so many people fell for Howard. When he is good, he is very, very good.
    Well, depends on how you look at it. As many others have commented, he is a very bad liar You can tell immeditely when he isn't telling the truth and is trying to weasel out of something. He gets that look like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. So on the flip side, I think that's why you can tell when he is sincere.
    ilja likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata


    "I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

  10. #40
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160

    Re: Howard Overby - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

    I don't buy his "youth counselor and mentor" shtick. So many people come on the show with these vague job descriptions that only serve to make them look employed. I think he's full of it.
    Shoepie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.