+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Howard Overby - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: Howard Overby - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

when you tell the truth, your supposed to tell the complete truth

i hope he does hook up with candice...oh that'll be funny

I can't join in the Howard admiration. I've been wary about him from the start. When he was working to convince Candice to just stay silent, he said it was because in standing up for her, he might lose it completely and do something out of control, which I took to mean a physical attack on someone. If he's worried about this, that says to me that it has happened before. I commend him for wanting to avoid losing control of his temper, and I believe it is more than just wanting to not be removed from the house, but I think it is simmering under the surface.
    Shoepie likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

I agree with parts of your quote. He may have been physical before. I can say the only time I've ever been physical was when someone in high school kept calling me the "n" word. It never happened before that or after that, so if racist remarks make him very upset to where he is afraid of losing control, I do understand that and respect him for knowing his limitations. I surely know mine now.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I can't join in the Howard admiration. I've been wary about him from the start. When he was working to convince Candice to just stay silent, he said it was because in standing up for her, he might lose it completely and do something out of control, which I took to mean a physical attack on someone. If he's worried about this, that says to me that it has happened before. I commend him for wanting to avoid losing control of his temper, and I believe it is more than just wanting to not be removed from the house, but I think it is simmering under the surface.

FORT Fogey

His talk in the hammock last night with Candace was good. He is angry with Helens demand to keep her plus Elissa and Kaitlin (!) safe next week. Said he feels like a slave.

He, Spencer and Candace are a tight group of 3. Not sure who they can get to join this posse. It may be Helen's only chance to have an alliance.

I'm surprised so many people seemed to fall for his apology speech. He didn't sound sincere to me at all. He sounded more like he was tap dancing to make excuses for his actions. I would have respected him more if he just said he was trying to win with his former alliance and he did what he did to win instead of all the loyalty excuses. Nothing he said explained his constantly throwing others under the bus for his vote to keep Nick.
    Florimel, Shoepie and justCoz like this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Howard not throwing anything...

people always assume for some reason that big swole dudes are "strong competitors"

that is usually the opposite in most cases and in the case of BB

usually excessive bulk is not gonna get you far in BB, it's better to be smaller and more agile

string beans like McCrae will win more comps if i had to place a bet

---

Howard doesn't want anyone to "bring up old stuff" (like from a day ago) that gets him mad, lol

I don't know why he had to apologize. All those teary eyes, good grief. Everyone lies to get ahead in this game, if they say they don't they are lying
    Shoepie and Katydyd like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg View Post
    Howard not throwing anything...

people always assume for some reason that big swole dudes are "strong competitors"

that is usually the opposite in most cases and in the case of BB

usually excessive bulk is not gonna get you far in BB, it's better to be smaller and more agile

string beans like McCrae will win more comps if i had to place a bet

---

Howard doesn't want anyone to "bring up old stuff" (like from a day ago) that gets him mad, lol
    Wasn't it Howard who said he was purposely throwing comps?
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

FORT Fogey

Howard admitted to throwing comps. There is no shame in that. It is a strategy many use.

Lying is part of this game. Unfortunately Howard failed to notice the climate change in the house and lost all sense of what was going on. He kept up the lie too long in hopes the MC was still strong. You have to pay attention to the game. Sitting on the BYC assuming all is well does not work. You need to schmooze and establish social contacts.

He is the next mark to go and I am not sure he can stop that. Helen's side is in agreement with this even when the alliance fractures next week. The numbers are there.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Howard admitted to throwing comps. There is no shame in that. It is a strategy many use.

Lying is part of this game. Unfortunately Howard failed to notice the climate change in the house and lost all sense of what was going on. He kept up the lie too long in hopes the MC was still strong. You have to pay attention to the game. Sitting on the BYC assuming all is well does not work. You need to schmooze and establish social contacts.

He is the next mark to go and I am not sure he can stop that. Helen's side is in agreement with this even when the alliance fractures next week. The numbers are there.
    I hope he wins POV then, and screws up their game
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread