+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Howard Overby - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: Howard Overby - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Maybe he meant if the woman was using sex to get something out of it... like playing him for something? Dunno, didn't see the scene but the statement seems out of character for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg View Post
    he obviously misspoke

no guy in history has ever said it like that with that verbage... at most, a guy will say "i got mine" but wont go as far as saying or wanting the woman to not get theirs
    I would love to say he misspoke, but I don't believe that is the case. He said, in the same conversation, as someone - I believe Spencer, asked why he made that remark that one of his exes took "did a number" on him and that is why he has his current feelings.

I was so shocked Howard made the statement that I rewound multiple times to make sure he said it and get his verbiage right before posted it.

I still think he is the most likable guy by mile, irregardless of the comment.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    I would love to say he misspoke, but I don't believe that is the case. He said, in the same conversation, as someone - I believe Spencer, asked why he made that remark that one of his exes took "did a number" on him and that is why he has his current feelings.

I was so shocked Howard made the statement that I rewound multiple times to make sure he said it and get his verbiage right before posted it.

I like him, compared to the others I can give him a pass on one comment.
    scoot13 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post

If some ex did a number on him, affecting his sex life, it sounds like maybe he needs me to help him get over these troubles. I will volunteer to make the sacrifice, much as it might pain me....
    Shoepie, Katydyd, Sticker and 1 others like this.

I can't decide if the comment Spencer made immediately following Howard's ... was in agreement with Howard ... or a retort claiming the opposite.

I don't know if I like him or not, because on BBAD he is usually whispering over the chessboard and I cant hear him ... and he is usually whispering to a snake with a red beard ... Spencer.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I can't decide if the comment Spencer made immediately following Howard's ... was in agreement with Howard ... or a retort claiming the opposite.

I don't know if I like him or not, because on BBAD he is usually whispering over the chessboard and I cant hear him ... and he is usually whispering to a snake with a red beard ... Spencer.
    I know and I turn up the volume so freaking loud, that when they switch over to HOH , it makes me jump! LOL
    -Andy Rooney-

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Skippy turned up the background noise on that convo until it was deafening and you still couldn't hear. No Fair, Howard.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Taking the fractured information we have, my guess is that Howard had his heart broken by a woman who used him. He probably said something to the effect that he didn't want to make love to anyone who wants something from him. He is bitter. He misspoke himself thus Spencer asking him to clear it up. Howard is a good man. We didn't hear it becasue BB didnt want viewers to hear personal info that includes someone on the outside who did not agree to be exposed on TV. They usually just cut the camera.

I like the guy so far. I believe he is truely horrified at the behavior of his alliance and all the women involved.
    Monte71 and scoot13 like this.

He doesn't like Jeremy, that's a plus! I still like him.
    Shoepie likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I believe he is truely horrified at the behavior of his alliance and all the women involved.
    See, I can't hear/see enough of him to come to that conclusion. The comment about women we DID hear and the response by Spencer.

His personal response to a broken heart doesn't seem very appropriate. This man is a Christian youth counselor, right? So does he tell the males to just use women?

What happened to turning the other cheek and do unto others?

I am just still not sure ... mostly because of limited and inaudible access. He is smart enough to sit in an area that is not well lit, and whisper with his head turned down and away. He is also "pals" with the bearded pig.

Gotta' wait and see.
    GabbyG and ilja like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread