+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree232Likes

Thread: McCrae Olson - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: McCrae Olson - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

I just recalled that McCrea said he thinks of Jessica when he wears the Minnesota tee shirt. He wore it for the live show tonight.
    ilja likes this.

I am compelled to mention...out loud...to whoever will listen...

Wait until McCrae gets home and watches himself tear, bite, chew, nibble, chaw, chomp, munch and gnaw at his fingernails CONSTANTLY. OMG! I hope he's appalled! I cannot stand watching him anymore. I realize it's a nervous habit and he may not be fully aware how often he engages in this filthy procedure but it's absolutely disgusting. If I were dating a guy who had this annoying habit, I'd dump him immediately. How in the world can Amanda be attracted to a guy who devours his fingers and fingernails with reckless abandon throughout the day? Yuck....

OK. I'm finished. I just had.to.rant.
    Punkin, RealVoyeur, ilja and 1 others like this.

he has these nervous ticks...mainly the head shaking

everybody on the show has some kind of issue

they all think they're there for their awesome personalities

I have come to believe that McCrea is a fine person. I have listened to some of his friends pod casts and they are well spoken, kind, clever and funny people. Friends who he can be proud of and they are obviously proud of him.

His nail chewing is a nervous habit and if he has any anxiety this living environment would definitely exacerbate it. I cannot imagine any situation that would cause him more anxiety than BB.

McCrea is playing his game as best he can with the large complication of Amanda constantly looming over him. I like McCrea and remain a fan.
    FireWoman and Shoepie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Candybar View Post
    I have come to believe that McCrea is a fine person. I have listened to some of his friends pod casts and they are well spoken, kind, clever and funny people. Friends who he can be proud of and they are obviously proud of him.

His nail chewing is a nervous habit and if he has any anxiety this living environment would definitely exacerbate it. I cannot imagine any situation that would cause him more anxiety than BB.

McCrea is playing his game as best he can with the large complication of Amanda constantly looming over him. I like McCrea and remain a fan.
    I like him too, but his hookup with Amanda has "ruined" his game IMO, although I cant argue with the results because he knows by staying with her he is being taken along for the ride and they are going very far in this game. I think he knows she will be the first target, so he has no reason to leave her. Plus, he really kind of likes her, but I think he is finally realizing he is being drug around like a dog on a leash because Helen told him today and he began to really think about that. He is worried that America sees him as a puppy on a leash, and he has a right to be worried because that is exactly how it is.

Its kind of sad, but its his own fault, and some people have to learn the hard way. I think when he watches this at home, he will be appalled at how bad it looks.
    scoot13 and sparklete like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    I like him too, but his hookup with Amanda has "ruined" his game IMO, although I cant argue with the results because he knows by staying with her he is being taken along for the ride and they are going very far in this game. I think he knows she will be the first target, so he has no reason to leave her. Plus, he really kind of likes her, but I think he is finally realizing he is being drug around like a dog on a leash because Helen told him today and he began to really think about that. He is worried that America sees him as a puppy on a leash, and he has a right to be worried because that is exactly how it is.

Its kind of sad, but its his own fault, and some people have to learn the hard way. I think when he watches this at home, he will be appalled at how bad it looks.
    It is easy for me to imagine that McCrea has never in his life met a woman as aggressive, opinionated or domineering as Amanda. She is far more "open" in her conversations about sex than he looks comfortable with. During todays anal sex conversation McCrea looked like he wanted to disappear.
    Shoepie and Sticker like this.

You know, it might do McCrae's game good to stand up to her and get away. He could sway some of the house that is annoyed with her but follow her because they don't know what else to do. He would have Elissa and Aaryn and GM. Spencer and Andy are the wild cards but he would have four on his side.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

It is easy for me to imagine that McCrea has never in his life met a woman as aggressive, opinionated or domineering as Amanda. She is far more "open" in her conversations about sex than he looks comfortable with. During todays anal sex conversation McCrea looked like he wanted to disappear.
    um, a dude in general does not want to hear his "lady" talk about what another dude did sexually to them

make a note of this if you didnt know...

---

mccrae has invested too much time at this point to drop her... he will at least wait till the game is over so he can cash in on his investment...then HE will drop her

i have to disagree with everyone about her messing up his game, her "power" in the house has actually kept him off the block, he would have been an easy mark/target/pawn whatever to go up on the block because of his easy going nature

he has put up with her for this long, she would have to do something really over the line where he just says f- it and walks away...

I wasn't saying I didn't like McCrae or implying he wasn't a good person with fine friends. I'm saying his nervous habit of devouring his fingers/fingernails is disgusting and that, hopefully, when he sees it for himself he'll try to reign it in.

I am so over him He's become part of a duo like no other, and for me, he's the weaker part-the dull part. Blech
    daisypryde and carolinamom12 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread