+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree232Likes

Thread: McCrae Olson - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: McCrae Olson - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    He is 24 and his personal style reflects a trend with kids that age. Doesn't bother me a bit. He will change that; it is a temporary fad.
    I don't know many 24 years old that wear a cap to the side with the tag in the front-
    Punkin likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'd say his style is trendy for 20 years ago, like in Pearl Jam's heyday.

Which works, since Amanda looks like she just stepped out of a time machine from the 70s. They're both from another era.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I'd say his style is trendy for 20 years ago, like in Pearl Jam's heyday.

Which works, since Amanda looks like she just stepped out of a time machine from the 70s. They're both from another era.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace76 View Post
    I don't understand why one of then doesn't corner him while she's in the shower or taking a crap (the only time the two of them are apart lol) or something to see where his head (big head!) is. They could just point out that she's painting a target on his back unless he votes for her to leave. If he agrees they can promise him safety. Explain to him that he won't have a chance to really play as long as she's around.

♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫
    ~* stacerace76 *~
    ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cause they are deftly afraid that he'll tell Amanda and she will yell at them.
    bearwme1, ilja and Sticker like this.

McCrae has lost any & all interest he had in Amander and she KNOWS it...

he's gonna just let it play out till he's in position to taste the prize money

her constant obnoxiousness, clinginess, and her frequent mentions of "my vagina" this and that has left a bad taste in his mouth

---

but like i have always said, SHE was always more interested in him. She is the one throwing the "L" word around, she is the one initiating all the romance etc, McCrae has to bob and weave alot of the time when she wants to be kissed or whatever
    Punkin likes this.

Mc is so whipped what a rubbish player he is
    Sticker likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Interesting article about a very serious girlfriend McCrae left as he went to sequester. He apparently is talking to Andy about how he misses her. I rarely tune into feeds, but I found this an interesting read...

BB15 Spice: McCrae Has a Sorta Girlfriend Named Jessica
    ilja likes this.

I watched the convo between McC and Andy yesterday at about 6:00 to 6:30. McC is sounding done with Amanda but trying to hang in there for game play.
    I think Amanda has destroyed any hope for that relationship. McC is spot on when he says she is a man eater. I have had the feeds on when they are in bed and if it was a woman saying, no, no, don't, don't we would be looking at this in a different light. McC has been so clear that he did not want to be "that guy" on BB. He has pointed out the cameras to her. Amanda is so aggressive that he would have to humiliate himself to get away from her. I have come to feel more strongly over time about this. The nightly scenario is becoming clearer and clearer that a woman would be yelling date rape. Guys are in a nearly impossible situation socially and culturally in this venue.

If McC's Jessica is watching the feeds I feel really sorry for her.

Amanda has done about every thing that a woman can do to destroy a man, and a relationship. What is she thinking? Mc C needs to get far far away from her just to restore his sense of himself.
    Last edited by Candybar; 08-13-2013 at 12:36 AM.
    ilja, Sticker and lilcountriegal like this.

FORT Fogey

I agree that Mc is regretting his decision to some extent. He can do something about that though, like not staying in bed all day with her all damn day. But he doesn't do that.

The bulletcaps from yesterday say that both of them are going to spread it around the house that they don't want to play together anymore in hopes of lifting the target a couple has. So apparently when I heard Mc say to someone that he would vote Amanda out, it was just a plan they hatched.
    Sticker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I agree that Mc is regretting his decision to some extent. He can do something about that though, like not staying in bed all day with her all damn day. But he doesn't do that.

The bulletcaps from yesterday say that both of them are going to spread it around the house that they don't want to play together anymore in hopes of lifting the target a couple has. So apparently when I heard Mc say to someone that he would vote Amanda out, it was just a plan they hatched.
    I agree its his own fault too. I think McCrae realizes he blew it by hooking up with her, but I think he now knows she will go first before him, so as long as she is still around, he is not going to be voted out, so he is staying with her until she gets voted out first. I think he also thinks people will then feel sorry for him and keep him even longer after that. But the price he has to pay....ugggghhhh.

I dont see this relationship lasting very long outside of this house. I will be shocked if they last more than 6 months outside of the house , if that long.
    Last edited by Sticker; 08-13-2013 at 02:39 PM.

+ Reply to Thread