+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree232Likes

Thread: McCrae Olson - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: McCrae Olson - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

just something/someone to do while in the BB house.

she is more into him than he is into her

my crystal ball tells me that after the game is over he's headed back to minnesota with his $500k and he not messing with her especially after finding out she hooked up with "Howie" in the jury house

yes, i said it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg View Post
    just something/someone to do while in the BB house.

she is more into him than he is into her

my crystal ball tells me that after the game is over he's headed back to minnesota with his $500k and he not messing with her especially after finding out she hooked up with "Howie" in the jury house

yes, i said it.
    Yes, Dogg you did say it. Why? There is no evidence to suggest she would hook up with Howard, none. Jury house is long off for most of McC's alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Candybar View Post
    Jury house is long off for most of McC's alliance.
    I don't know about that. My opinion is that the first time Amanda is on the block, she will be gone... jury house or not.
    Shoepie likes this.

I watch live feeds every night and I am coming to the conclusion that McCrae and Amanda are from different worlds that can't meet over the long haul. Mc Crae is not vulgar and Amanda crosses into that territory more and more often. I am sure there are exceptions but I feel safe in writing that most people in Minnesota are nice, decent people. McC laughs with the group and certainly makes no expression that I have seen that tell me he is displeased. He doesn't seem like a judgemental guy but some behavior just goes against a persons baseline of morality. Wow, that sounds so uptight, I hope you can read between the lines for what I am trying to get at as I don't think I am doing a very good job of it.
    beerbelly likes this.

FORT Fogey

Not likely that their relationship will last in RL but I bet they do give it a shot. I can see him moving to Florida. Why not, he doesn't have anything holding him in MN.
    Candybar, andee and beerbelly like this.

Did you ever notice that if McCrae was voted out that the only real difference that would be made to his BB wall pic would be the color of his shirt?

I had such high hopes for him in the beginning. He disappointed me in his weak first HOH and has let me down even more by how he has let Amanda squash anything that might have been game in his jeans.
    Shoepie and scoot13 like this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Did you ever notice that if McCrae was voted out that the only real difference that would be made to his BB wall pic would be the color of his shirt?

I had such high hopes for him in the beginning. He disappointed me in his weak first HOH and has let me down even more by how he has let Amanda squash anything that might have been game in his jeans.
    I so agree ilja. I thought he was going to own this game, nah, he has lost all focus imho, and if he does come back, the only way he would be seen as owning the game - is to vote out Amanda !!
    scoot13 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Yeah he was my favorite and she was my least favorite day 1 and in the first poll. I thought he would move on past her and play the game but he is nothing but a floater right now, riding her coattails. I'm so disappointed in his lack of game, I think I'm done with him unless he has a huge wake up and apologizes to us.

FORT Fogey

He used to be one of my favorites but no more. He does nothing other than smoke and cuddle with Amanda. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. he is in an alliance that everyone else is keeping afloat.
    holly71, tinderbox and scoot13 like this.

FORT Fan

I disagree. I think he realizes exactly what he is doing: hiding behind a very big, very loud target named Amanda. No one will think about coming after him until she is gone, so he will have a huge "heads up." To me, that counts as game play.

He reminds me so much of Orlando Bloom, square jaw and all. Maybe because I saw Orlando when he was filming Pirates of the Caribbean in the Bahamas and he was always wearing a do-rag or bandana.

+ Reply to Thread