+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree232Likes

Thread: McCrae Olson - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: McCrae Olson - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

I don't feel sorry for him at all. He was my #1 favorite at the beginning of the game. Then he slunk under the bed covers with Amanda and never came out again.
    I hope he has serious regrets after it is over and I don't for a minute think Amanda will find him charming after the game is over.
    Count your blessings!

I think that regret really hit him a couple of weeks ago when Judd came back and Elissa got HOH, putting his meat shield in danger. Not only did she go from smug control of everything, to now a bawling, brawling, sorry mess he had little control over. He must have been aware the other guys in the house saw him as weak and pussy whipped. His personality took a very ugly turn as well. He used to smile at her mean, vulgar rantings over her latest target, but now he has gotten right down to her level of nasty and vile. His hatred of Elissa has less to do with her wealth and more to do with her self-confidence as seen through his own immasculization (that might not be a real word, but you get the jist) and his own loss of confidence and embarrassment. How mortified he will be to be reminded how he stayed in bed crying for 19 hours for just being nominated. A situation everyone else who has been on the block has born with more dignity. I'm sure that, as happy as he will be to rid himself of her, he must be scared of his vulnerability now. If it hasn't occurred to her that they were blindsided, he must recognize how out of the loop he is that none of the guys warned him.

Oh, and if for no other reason, I would hate her deeply for the nickname 'my little spider monkey'. I know I will never think of him by any other name.
    bearwme1, GabbyG, Moonyean and 5 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I don't feel sorry for him at all. He was my #1 favorite at the beginning of the game. Then he slunk under the bed covers with Amanda and never came out again.
    I hope he has serious regrets after it is over and I don't for a minute think Amanda will find him charming after the game is over.
    At first I read that as ... "he stunk under the bed covers with Amanda" ... which is probably also true ... and for the record, I am pretty hard-hearted about this. He is going to get a significant stipend for doing nothing. I hope he will fade into the nothing that he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    I think that regret really hit him a couple of weeks ago when Judd came back and Elissa gt HOH, putting his meat shield in danger. Not only did she go from smug control of everything, to now a bawling, brawling, sorry mess he had little control over. He must have been aware the other guys in the house saw him as weak and pussy whipped. His personality took a very ugly turn as well. He used to smile at her mean, vulgar rantings over her latest target, but now he has gotten right down to her level of nasty and vile. His hatred of Elissa has less to do with her wealth and more to do with her self-confidence as seen through his own immasculization (that might not be a real word, but you get the jist) and his own loss of confidence and embarrassment. How mortified he will be to be reminded how he stayed in bed crying for 19 hours for just being nominated. A situation everyone else who has been on the block has born with more dignity. I'm sure that, as happy as he will be to rid himself of her, he must be scared of his vulnerability now. If it hasn't occurred to her that they were blindsided, he must recognize how out of the loop he is that none of the guys warned him.

Oh, and if for no other reason, I would hate her deeply for the nickname 'my little spider monkey'. I know I will never think of him by any other name.
    The word might be emasculation ... but she seems more masculine than he. Maybe that's what happened she sucked all the testosterone and masculinity from him and he became a fornicating spider monkey instead of a man?
    bearwme1, GabbyG and kelly54 like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I've given him every chance in my book of "it's just a game" personal opinions.
    Sorry, but I just can't imagine a productive conversation with this man.
    Between the yeahs and the I don't knows,
    I can't find anything in there worth investigating, stimulating, or debating.

ETA: That kind of passive feedback would have me walking away saying, "whatever."
    Last edited by KTinCT; 09-02-2013 at 11:20 PM.
    Shoepie, kelly54 and Sticker like this.

I thought it said "stunk" too!!
    bearwme1 and ilja like this.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Most women want a man who is at least able to carry on a conversation with them. I know McCrae is young, but he is young, spineless, _____ whipped, and so many other adjectives I could add. Who would want him. I hope he watches this and decides I need to "man up!" because he does.

Quote Originally Posted by KTinCT View Post
    I've given him every chance in my book of "it's just a game" personal opinions.
    Sorry, but I just can't imagine a productive conversation with this man.
    Between the yeahs and the I don't knows,
    I can't find anything in there worth investigating, stimulating, or debating.

ETA: That kind of passive feedback would have me walking away saying, "whatever."

My, my - look at that:
    McCrae's thread dies two days before Amanda is evicted.

That surely speaks volumes about the success of his fetal strategy.
    Punkin, Shoepie and Sticker like this.

I only hope this presages his eviction tomorrow night. He's become a nasty, jealous, bitter HG. Another petard hoisting for the season. Hah!

I'd love for Amanda to see him walking through the JH door. All her intimidations for naught!

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    I only hope this presages his eviction tomorrow night. He's become a nasty, jealous, bitter HG. Another petard hoisting for the season. Hah!

I'd love for Amanda to see him walking through the JH door. All her intimidations for naught!
    Oh AmanDuh would love to see mccraw. So she can resume her brainwashing

Sent using Tap a Talk
    Punkin likes this.

McCrae wearing something on his right arm that looks like a gold chain bracelet.
    Have we seen that before?

And maybe a black hair band on left.
    I've always thought he was sending code with his bandanas.
    Sending new messages?
    Is that Amanda's bracelet?

+ Reply to Thread