+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree232Likes

Thread: McCrae Olson - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: McCrae Olson - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Candybar View Post
    I hope this correction is helpful. McCrea would never DOR. He needs his stipend for the season and would be forfeiting if he DOR'ed. Not a jerkwad, graduated from technical college in May, does not live in his mothers basement, rents a room in a friends house, has more than one job and is articulate. Does curse too much.
    If it walks like a jerkwad, spouts hateful rhetoric like a jerkwad, & hides behind a bigger jerkwad for protection like a jerkwad... well...

I'm assuming of course that jerkwad means spineless coward.

And I think I remember that he pays $100 a month, no bills, for a rent house that his parents own.

He was my favorite early on... so sad But letting another contestant ruin your game is the worst mistake you can make. He absolutely does not deserve another chance at this game, he is terrible at it. Too many others have played it much better than him.
    holly71, Punkin, bearwme1 and 5 others like this.

I agree he does not deserve another shot at this any more than any other hg. He played the way he did and does not deserve a do over just because it didnt play out the way he thought it would. Welcome to the game, where Everyone is trying to win. Too many people are dying to be on this show for him to expect another chance.
    holly71, Punkin, anemone and 3 others like this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

My nephew just graduated from college and pizza deliverer is a great job for someone in college who doesn't have many expenses. I think that McCrea's game would have been very different if there was no Amanda, but there is and he chose to play the way he played. He could have stuck with the MC (are any of them still there), but he chose to stay in his pajamas and let Amanda call the shots. I hope he doesn't get another chance.
    holly71, Punkin, anemone and 1 others like this.

I want him out next week! he spent days in friggin bed - ignoring the game. No second chances for Mcpizza~
    holly71, Punkin, bearwme1 and 7 others like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I bet if you compared the time McC spent in bed with the amount of time Judd was in Jury, McC would have more hours "out of the game".
    holly71, Punkin, bearwme1 and 10 others like this.
    Count your blessings!

In a way, I feel sorry for McCrae. I think he is going to look back on this whole summer and be filled with very little but regret. As a super fan, my bet is he came into that house filled with the excitement and anticipation of all he was going to experience. I'm sure he had all sorts of expectations and ideas of how he was going to play, alliances he was going form (with some real friendships along the way as well), and strategies he was going to implement. He had a once in lifetime opportunity that tens of thousands would cherish and a very few will ever know. And instead, he chose to spend his entire summer wrapped up in bed, starring in a showmance he got sucked into (literally ) with one of the most hated hamsters in BB history. Once he cast his lot in with Amanda, he spent no time developing relationships that went beyond the superficial with the others. He did little speaking for himself because Amanda has such a big mouth. As Julie put it so well to Aaryn, he will have plenty of opportunity to go over thousands of hours of internet footage and ruminate on what a waste he made of this golden opportunity. I suspect he will find himself very disappointed with the route he chose to take and they way he "played" this game. Yes, he made his choices all by himself. But out of all them, I feel like he is pretty self aware. He will actually have the capability of realizing what huge errors he made, and how it is his own fault that he wasted the gift given him. That regret will probably be something he'll carry with him for the rest of his life.
    Punkin, mom2, beerbelly and 5 others like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    In a way, I feel sorry for McCrae. I think he is going to look back on this whole summer and be filled with very little but regret. As a super fan, my bet is he came into that house filled with the excitement and anticipation of all he was going to experience. I'm sure he had all sorts of expectations and ideas of how he was going to play, alliances he was going form (with some real friendships along the way as well), and strategies he was going to implement. He had a once in lifetime opportunity that tens of thousands would cherish and a very few will ever know. And instead, he chose to spend his entire summer wrapped up in bed, starring in a showmance he got sucked into (literally ) with one of the most hated hamsters in BB history. Once he cast his lot in with Amanda, he spent no time developing relationships that went beyond the superficial with the others. He did little speaking for himself because Amanda has such a big mouth. As Julie put it so well to Aaryn, he will have plenty of opportunity to go over thousands of hours of internet footage and ruminate on what a waste he made of this golden opportunity. I suspect he will find himself very disappointed with the route he chose to take and they way he "played" this game. Yes, he made his choices all by himself. But out of all them, I feel like he is pretty self aware. He will actually have the capability of realizing what huge errors he made, and how it is his own fault that he wasted the gift given him. That regret will probably be something he'll carry with him for the rest of his life.
    Yes, yes and yes. He was even looking forward to and excited about a chum bath. Chum lord is a nickname he has or a handle he uses. THAT shows how much he loves this game. His recent tears were those of regret, not sadness that he was going to be evicted. I think he has a hunch that his reputation as an HG is not going to be favorable and I know he wanted to be respected by the BB community. He said as much. He is only 24; my heart goes out to him. He is not a bad guy.
    Candybar and Katydyd like this.

He made his bed he can lay in it. He should have thought with his big head. No to winning BB and no to being FF- an all around loser
    kelly54 and JavaJo like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I bet he gets an invite back. Not so sure about Amanda. She is high drama. It would be fun to see them both back after breaking up. Not that I really want to see Amanda back again but I would bet if she ever did come back she would be the first evictee.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    He made his bed he can lay in it. He should have thought with his big head. No to winning BB and no to being FF- an all around loser
    Oh I agree...well, except for the part about actually making his bed But we've all been 24 before - or at least we've all been young and done stupid things that we regret. But thankfully, most of us haven't had those huge errors played out minute by minute in front of thousands of viewers. I seriously doubt that McCrae has run across many "Amandas" in Minnesota that would ever remotely consider giving him the time of day. She's older, attractive, seemed far more worldly, and in the beginning, had some decent qualities. I can easily see how MC would have been swayed. But I also think he got himself into something he had no idea of how to extricate himself from. Yes, he certainly went in to it willingly and I agree he has no one but himself to blame. My point is, I think he will do an excellent job of doing just that, with out any help from anyone else. Unlike say, Amanda, Aaryn, GM, Jeremy - remember him? No? Good! .......
    Punkin, Candybar, waywyrd and 2 others like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

+ Reply to Thread