+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree232Likes

Thread: McCrae Olson - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: BB15 Strategy Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    ... when he delivers pizza I wonder if stuff falls out of is hair when he shakes his head!
    That's not Parmesan cheese on those pizzas...

Oh McCrae. You are such a disappointment. Why is it my pre-show favorites always turn out to be losers?
    Sticker likes this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Re: McCrae Olson - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

I wanted to add that McCrae does not need to wash his hair every day or even every several days. People of similar cultures who live in colder climates wash their hair and bathe less often than those in warm climates. In the tropics with no air conditioning showering three times a day is not uncommon. In the cold winter in the north much less. MHO

In the early days of BB15 McCrae told Amanda that his nail biting is what would keep him sane in the house.
    Hyper likes this.

I liked him at first, now, I would really like him off my screen. He is revolting
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Candybar View Post
    I wanted to add that McCrae does not need to wash his hair every day or even every several days.
    I agree, but when someone is telling him that he smells and his breath stinks, he probably needs to make friends with a bar of soap and some toothpaste.
    Sticker, sparklete and stacerace76 like this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Born and raised in NYC. Now living in Cincinnati.

omg you guys. The last two pages have me cracking up.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    I agree, but when someone is telling him that he smells and his breath stinks, he probably needs to make friends with a bar of soap and some toothpaste.
    Maybe going without deodorant is a "showmance game" strategy. Maybe?
    waywyrd and Sticker like this.

Maybe going without deodorant is a "showmance game" strategy. Maybe?
    Maybe its his not so subtle way of trying to get Amanda to stop draping herself all over him all the time 101 Passive Aggressive Ways To Dump Your Girlfriend.....
    Candybar, waywyrd, Sticker and 1 others like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I wanted to add that McCrae does not need to wash his hair every day or even every several days. People of similar cultures who live in colder climates wash their hair and bathe less often than those in warm climates. In the tropics with no air conditioning showering three times a day is not uncommon. In the cold winter in the north much less. MHO

In the early days of BB15 McCrae told Amanda that his nail biting is what would keep him sane in the house.
    You're kidding, right? I live in WI (directly east of MN). Yes, it gets cold here in the winter. However, my family and I (...and I believe MOST people who live in the upper Midwest) wash their hair and/or shower every day. The weather is not the reason McCrae chooses to live like a swine. Believe me!
    ilja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    You're kidding, right? I live in WI (directly east of MN). Yes, it gets cold here in the winter. However, my family and I (...and I believe MOST people who live in the upper Midwest) wash their hair and/or shower every day. The weather is not the reason McCrae chooses to live like a swine. Believe me!
    You may want to reread what I wrote. I never said not showering regularly. I stand by the rest of my post. I was not writing about any specific person. I was writing from a sociological perspective. If McCrae ever tells us that he was slow to get in the shower because he was trying to fend Amanda off of him, I would believe him. A swine, no.

FORT Fogey

I was born and raised in Michigan and spent my adult life in New England. I and eveyone I knew bathed daily. In Siberia or Anarctia you are probaby right!

+ Reply to Thread