+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree273Likes

Thread: Elissa Slater - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Elissa Slater - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Elissa Slater
    Big Brother 15 Houseguest

Hometown: Concord, N.C. (living in Kannapolis, N.C.)
    Marital Status: Married Mom

--------------------------------------------------------

Three adjectives that describe you:
    Effervescent, ambitious and intriguing.

Favorite Activities:
    I love to do Yoga. I practice every day. I also run frequently as well as play tennis. I travel a lot and I love seeing the history of other countries. I like to go to the movies and cook.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house?
    Not talking to my husband or son. It will be difficult because I’m not away from both of them at the same time ever. I’m with either one or the other.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother”:
    I am going to bring qualities to the table that the house will like and want to keep around. I’m going to try and keep to myself and not let my emotions get the best of me. I’ll be more of a listener so I can feel out what’s going on in the other houseguests' minds.

Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least?
    Rachel Reilly rocks!!! I am biased. Rachel is fun, entertaining, plays the game, didn’t lie very often to get ahead and she is so hilarious. Monet was my least favorite because she was so bad at the game.

What are you afraid of?
    I’m afraid of heights and planes. What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: I am most proud of my son. He is so precious and such a beautiful boy and loves the Lord. It makes me feel amazing to know I contributed to his personality.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is…
    ...My life’s motto is… Live life to the fullest and have no regrets. Thank God for each good day he gives you and learn from the bad days and try not to repeat what caused them. Make no mistake twice. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

What would you take into the house and why?
    A bible, yoga mat and spray tan. What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: Use it to minister and help others.

-------------------------

Big Brother Video - Get to Know Elissa - CBS.com

Re: Elissa Slater - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Did y'all read in yesterday's live feed discussion that the house was given one BB season to watch and it was the first one that Rachel was on where she was her worst? Elissa said she figured out that the reason she was asked to be on this season was to be a pot stirrer. She never had a chance. I just hope she keeps conducting herself with dignity.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Did y'all read in yesterday's live feed discussion that the house was given one BB season to watch and it was the first one that Rachel was on where she was her worst? Elissa said she figured out that the reason she was asked to be on this season was to be a pot stirrer. She never had a chance. I just hope she keeps conducting herself with dignity.
    She will because she knows her kids are watching. She has mentioned that. How old can they be? I suppose she could have started very young.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    She will because she knows her kids are watching. She has mentioned that. How old can they be? I suppose she could have started very young.
    I seem to recall one of them is 9 but I'm not for sure.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

FORT Fogey

She only has one; I just read her bio. If he is 9 she had him very young.

She only has one; I just read her bio. If he is 9 she had him very young.
    Slater – who will spend the summer away from her son Riley, 8, as well as her husband Brent and his three children from a previous marriage

I found this on the 'net. Too cute as she named her son with her maiden name but spelled it a bit different. Yes, she was young when she had Riley.

WAIT, I wonder what Riley's LAST name is?
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Slater – who will spend the summer away from her son Riley, 8, as well as her husband Brent and his three children from a previous marriage

I found this on the 'net. Too cute as she named her son with her maiden name but spelled it a bit different. Yes, she was young when she had Riley.

WAIT, I wonder what Riley's LAST name is?
    Odd that in her bio she only mentions a son. Perhaps her step children are a very small part of her life.

Odd that in her bio she only mentions a son. Perhaps her step children are a very small part of her life.
    It could be the mother of the children didnt sign a waiver or give permission. They could be a large part, but in blended families, all parents have to be consent. With the vulgar nature of BB, its probably a good thing the kids are being left out of it.

I believe her son Riley is not her husband's child. Its been said that on other websites, her wedding anniversary was either 1 or 2 years. She was being very secretive about the anniversary number in the house, she probably doesnt want that information out there. It was only found out from websites concerning Rachel and Brendan's wedding.

Elissa herself also has a wedding site where her son's last name is mentioned it's Clanton and her wedding date June 30, 2012 I believe in the house she did say it was her wedding anniversary but her 9th not her 1st.

The step children appear to be adults or teens going by they wedding site she has.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast